Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 376
    Given: 602
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Attachment 108379there are about 50-60 seeds that are mature and striped. That would cost me an arm and a leg at a dispensary. What are they? Well its getting muddy at this point but it is a (Skunk x Mystery f1) x Bluewater f2...I know...just keeping track of lineage. These technically are an f1. But there really is no telling what were the dominant genes.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 376
    Given: 602
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Here is the Blucheez x Mango pollinated and ready to harvest20180607_172751.jpg I dug through the bud and retrieved 50-60 seeds again. 20180607_174457.jpgand there ya go. It is as simple as it looks. Its really a toss up as to what you are going to get. But with just a little bit of space I was able to produce over 100 seeds of 2 different strains. Some strains may turn out to be garbage. Lousy yield...horrible smell...you dont know what you will get. I really have yet to be disappointed. If you start with good genetics you increase your chances of having something good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123