Please let me know what you think and about how much longer until these are finished. I ran out of CO2 2 weeks ago (a little less) Is it worth it to get more now to finish the grow? I these as clones (around 12-14 days old) on 2/21.
- 400 watt Black Dog - Awesome light but expensive
- 8 bucket hydrofarm - ok for starters - but i need something a little more sturdy (thinking of using PVC piping)
- 21 gallon reservoir - sucks when u have a leak which is rare but be very cautious setting up your system.
- PH always between 5.0-6.5
- PPM - now its round 1400 - I'm letting it get one more dose tomorrow with Nutrients ten just plain water (PH tested and adjusted or reverse osmosis) from there to harvest
- Humidity - VEG - 50-75% (usually was at least 55-60 but mistakes DO happen
- Humidity - Bloom - 40-50% (lot less starting about a week into flowering than veg)
- Temp - 80-85 (lights on) 70-75 (light off)
- 4x5 area wish just 4 plants (testing somethings
- 1 - 400 CFM Fan into charcoal filter
- bottom vent goes to open window - when top fan sucks out it causes a draw in from the bottom one
- FloraGro Micro and Bloom
- just giving Bloom now and al ittle Gro if it think i need a bit more nitroget
- (NONE OF MY LEAVES EVER YELLOWED EVEN DURING FLOWERING - that a probem?)
- (coming soon) 1000watt K5 Kind or Fluence SpuderX (kick ass lamp) - still not sure - suggestions?
Grown Vermont Strong
2018 - Jack Herer started 2/21