Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 265
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seed banks online?

0 Not allowed!
    know any good seed banks sites?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 155
    Given: 245
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I dealt with Southern Oregon Seeds a couple of seasons back, with no issues. Been asking around to see if anyone has ordered from them lately, but have been getting no feedback here. Probably going to order from them again within the next few days...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 69
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I've used Nirvana, Herbie's and Seedsman in the past. The only problem I encountered was losing some cash on an order to Nirvana. Just placed a decent order with Seedsman with no issues.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 185
    Given: 153
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Any seed Bank did you use who is located outside the United State is going to have to go through customs to get to you. So you run a real risk of them impounding a seeds and you lose your money.

Personally I've been using Southern Oregon seed for a few years now and they're in the in the United States you have no problem with Customs they're totally honest and they will do everything they can to help you. Their customer service is just first class you can't ask for anything better. Another plus is if you have termination problems they replace the seeds, you been my experience anyway.

The only inconvenience is you have to spend send your money first before they'll ship. But they're super fast they're honest you just can't beat him and if you need that specific strain still order it for you and get it in without a problem.

Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,535
    Given: 588
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Champion seeds. Oh wait that's the Beavers baseball team. My mistake

Southern Oregon Seeds never has had any bad reviews I've seen here.
    https://www.sooregonseeds.com/

There is a grobotnik with odd mixes that had great deals when starting but have doubled their prices now but still low priced.
    $60 for 10
    Some of their stuff is unstable so if you have room and time could probably get to original strains or some stoned idea of doing something.
    Who knows what any of their stuff is so it probably takes that genetic test stuff to figure it out.
    They are fast. California I think.
    https://www.grobotnik.com/
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk2 View Post
    Any seed Bank did you use who is located outside the United State is going to have to go through customs to get to you. So you run a real risk of them impounding a seeds and you lose your money.

Personally I've been using Southern Oregon seed for a few years now and they're in the in the United States you have no problem with Customs they're totally honest and they will do everything they can to help you. Their customer service is just first class you can't ask for anything better. Another plus is if you have termination problems they replace the seeds, you been my experience anyway.

The only inconvenience is you have to spend send your money first before they'll ship. But they're super fast they're honest you just can't beat him and if you need that specific strain still order it for you and get it in without a problem.

Muk
    Yes that certainly can be an issue going from Europe to the US. Worth checking if the seedbank will offer free re-sends if this happens, most don't but if that's the case they'll usually have a shipping option where you can pay a little more and get this added to your order. If they don't offer it I wouldn't purchase from them.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 185
    Given: 153
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Very true @JanetJ and the stealth shipping will cost a bunch more. However, if you only want seeds and not hats and t-shirts it's much cheaper and faster to go with a local vender.
    Keep them green
    Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Very true @Runamuk2, just depends whether they have the strains you seek locally.