Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2018 season

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 225
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Put in @ 12 hours this weekend on trimming, didn't even dent the forest. I have realized the work I have left. Almost finished 4 plants this weekend, filled up all dry lines, impressive yield. Myself, had to take first batch a little early, but sticky and fragrant I must say. The next round is going to be another big one to get thru. Grow em large, Foggy.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    20180920_184632.jpg20180920_184537.jpg20180920_184440.jpg20180920_184423.jpg
    Update from the farm, all is well and developing quite nicely.
    Grow em large, Foggy

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 121
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    You don't have just a little work.

You have a monumental task ahead of you.
    *Drying
    *Trimming
    *Curing
    *Packaging
    *Checking every bit daily until stabilized.

You will be lucky to finish by the first of next year.

You are in the fun now!
    Muk

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Amazing garden my fellow grower. Actually im pretty newb so callling myself a grower is a sacrilege. Anyway im having some troubles and would like to ask some people who know what they are doing (and a picture speaks more than a thousend words).
    If i may ask a few questions i would like to know:

Do you do anything to stop the photoperiod? How to you keep them vegetating for this long?
    How deep do you dig those holes into the ground to put your babies and also would like to know if you prepare the soil around them or just the soil that you use to plant them?
    If you could list the fertilizers that you use i would be very grateful as well

Sorry for the long post and bad english (I'm from Brazil) and if you could help me out i would be very grateful. I tried growing them in a tent until week 4 and them bringing them outside and the result was terrible (under 1oz a plant) so i really need to learn since the spring started yesterday here so i can have some better plants by the end of the summer.
    By the way my seeds are Moby Dick Feminized, and Dinafem is the seedsbank. Any help would be very much apreciated (i scrolling through this forum like a maniac trying to learn as much as i can and your babies impressed me)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Kingshultz
    Soil recipe is from Subcool modified just a smidge, these ladies happen to be F1 from my previous grow, bag seed. Concentrate on root zone, big healthy roots equal big healthy fruits. Microbial success within the soil is key for nute uptake so read all you can. What shows above ground depends on your success in the ground. Even I learned things this year and will learn next year, it never stops. But it definitely shows at the end of the year if you were successful or not so. So keep at it and Grow em large, Foggy

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    All my growing is done thru no manipulation of photoperiod all natural as well as organic. My nute choice this year was Mission granulated grow and bloom, due to the number of plants in the garden. I also supplemented with powder milk to jump start soil microbes and amino acids.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks a lot for the reply. It means a lot for a starter. Will look as much and as deeply as i can about the microbial development. Will definitily look into this Subcool soil recipe and focus on the roots. One thing that was not very clear to me (my english is good but not great) the whole area where you plant your ladies has the prepared soil or only the area around them?

Thanks a lot Foggy. I am taking a few plants out this week (into the sun) and will try to post some photos as well. Any help would be very much apreciated.
    Thank you very much and your garden they indeed have grown large

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789