Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 760
    Given: 1,240
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Not sure if a plant could survive the complete winter outside...freezes and all. Indoors i imagine you could probably reveg a plant a few times if needed. I revegged mine cuz it sux growing out seeds looking for a female...and a GOOD female. So the 1st female i got out of the seeds i made was really good. So i revegged to pull clones for guaranteed females. Quality of the harvest may start to wane after a few. Thats pure speculation though.

Smart pot - The fabric pot's magnificent attribute is the fabric allows AIR to pass through. The air that passes throigh not only is great for your cannabis roots...the air NATURALLY air prunes the roots so there is NEVER any risk of the plant becoming root bound. This allows a plant to grow in the same pot for an extended period of time without becoming rootbound which displays itself as a myriad of symptoms all of which wont even be the real problem. The fabric pot DOES NOT protect against any kind of frost or extreme heat. Quite the contrary as it is a permeable layer it offers very little in the way of insulation.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,490
    Given: 3,604
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    hey all here is my take I do this every yr I do the chop in march must have green leaf's left on plant if dwc change pail if in medium I like a little bigger pot then june 1th in the garden in dirt good luck p.p.p
    YOU MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 225
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    The one time I did a revert I left them in the same pots for a week until I saw the plant turning back to veg and sustain the process then once totally out of flower I transplanted for revert. That's just how I did it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12