Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hide on bush View Post
    Hello The Medscientist! How are you?
    I have used GH during 1 year. Really GH provide all nutrients but, just when i use beyond of basics fertilizers by feedcharge. For exemple the “CaliMAGic”.
    Thank you so for the information of PH variations!
    Thank you too Patient puffer by the information of foliar feeding. Sorry the delay.
    In Hydro, ph is the KEY. Many times, I see people throw the Nutes out of Whack by using CalMag when all they need to do is adjust the ph. If you are using tap water, chances are you have enough Calcium and Magnesium while using GH. Too much Calcium or Magnesium caused by adding more instead of adjusting ph can cause them to Lock Out regardless of ph. I NO Longer WASTE my time with CalMag. Keep it simple!

WooHoo! Doing McFreakingAwesome! Thanks for asking!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 88
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Patient puffer is correct, I did have a similar looking problem. @someoldguy suggested that it might be a mite and I took action on that advice but I never saw any other sign of a bug. I tried trimming off the bad tops but never solved the problem except by tossing it. I'm pretty sure I damaged the root system during a transplant.
    "We are the people our parents warned us about" credit Jimmy Buffett

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    It would do you Best for Diagnosis to post a pick of the grow area. I dont see any evidence of Mite infestation. Calcium def, Mag def, twisting leaves are signs of ph. Leaf edges turning up/down is usually a function of Temp and/or Humidity, but comparing the sets of pics, I would guess that you HAVE BEEN foliar feeding causing a bit of light burn where the water accumilates at the base of the leaf? Do you have a fan blowing air between your canopy and the lights?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 147
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I completely agree with prior postings and would like to add this about PH.

Plants grown using a hundred percent organic techniques send to adjust their own pH level within a very short time so you don't have to really intervene with your plants operation.

It wasn't long ago I was reading a Oregon Horticulture report where are using lime to sweeten the soil or just the pH get it to a neutral state is being replaced by calcium as recommended way of getting pH to a neutral standing of 6.5. the nutrients they even General Hydroponics and General Hydroponics is going to be a salt based nutrient if you using that or any other type you're going to have to eventually adjust to pH so you might give calcium a try.

The reasoning on the calcium is not the lime is lime was messing up the streams too much cording to the Oregon Department of Agriculture.

Hope you can understand this some of that how I'm using the voice recognition to type rather than type because I'm using the Google pixel 2 phone still too small for me to really read the text so everything else burned up in the motor home fire.
    Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hello everybody, thank you all. I considerate all coments and i learn so! I resolve some problems. The problems were Mites. They atack my plants.

IMG_4181.jpg

But it was a small attack

I have questions:

My sistem is drip irrigation and the roots of my plants down to reservoir. What i do?

- Can I leave the reservoir pump on all the time? Or, can i put one ar pump in the reservoir?

What i do?

IMG_4724.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 69
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    You can put your airstones in the containers. My RDWC system just uses 1/8" feeder lines plumbed into each bucket and airstones in each bucket and central rez. After the roots have submerged into the solution, I stop direct feeding onto the hydroton and just let it go into the bucket.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,534
    Given: 588
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hide on bush View Post
    I have questions:

My sistem is drip irrigation and the roots of my plants down to reservoir. What i do?

- Can I leave the reservoir pump on all the time? Or, can i put one ar pump in the reservoir?

What i do?
    Having an air stone in the water will increase growth since the roots get the O2 they want. Be aware roots will grow a lot with air stones in water and stones will get entangled in air stone lines. Keep watch on water level using air stones. Doesn't take much to make the plant real happy.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12