Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 269
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    but as i was spraying on my revegg plant i seen lil bit of moldy in the center maybe it could of been for that more tho
    Last edited by DBoii; 07-27-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 269
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 943
    Given: 1,542
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @DBoii
    That makes 60%....no worries. If yiu are concerned give her a nice washing this evening of plain ol water. No worries as your buds aren't that big yet. Wash it off and reapply a more dilute concentration. This stuff works. You haven't killed your plant.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I don't know if this is helpful at all but Braggs has a lot of the amino acids you listed on the first page.

https://bragg.com/products/bragg-liqu...ternative.html

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I like the way youre thinking @Hugs and Spit . i think that brewers yeast may have an odd pH but i cant find any info on it. Another potential input is such as Bragg is interesting and i would love to add that stuff in to some compost tea.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey puffer,
    Have you come across anything that compares tribus to mammoth?? More specifically weather they are the same or different and if they fight each other or compliment each other??

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @scottmaine
    No clue. Are you talking about "Mammoth P"?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yes was wondering if you could dig up some research done on the ingredients comparison and if it was beneficial to mix them. I cant find anything

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I used Brewers Yeast this year for its Amino Acids. I figured since plants use the fertilizers to make amino acids, i figured if i supplemented them in the soil the plant(s) could do more. They sure did. The colas are numerous and thick.
    I am now researching "Chitosan". It is a product plants use once "Chitin" is broken down. "Chitin" is found in the crunchy exoskeletons of insects (high N bat guano) and the crunchy exoskeletons of sea creatures (shrimp meal & crab meal). I have started my research when i searched for how to spell chitosan and found this Screenshot_2018-09-16-21-02-00.png
    Now like the Amino Acids i supplemented i am adding this to my super soil recipe. Next post will be some of the studies and their findings by using Chitosan as a plant supplement.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Here is an excerpt from a study regarding chitosan supplements

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4964372/

3.2. Stimulant Activity of CHT on Growth of Horticultural Plant
    Recent studies on CHT use in horticultural plants are reported below. Foliar application of CHT enhanced fruit weight and productivity in tomato [81] and fruit yield, plant height, and leaf number in okra (Hibiscus esculentus L.) [82]. The application of CHT stimulated plant growth in Greek oregano [19] and increased biomass accumulation in cell cultures of three Ocimum species [83]. The soil addition of CHT increased height, canopy diameter, and leaf area of Capsicum annuum L. [84]. Seed dressing and foliar spraying at different growth stages with CHT impacted wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) production in large-scale field experiments by improving the yield components, such as the spike number and grains per spike [85]. CHT efficiently improved microspore embryogenesis and plantlet regeneration in Brassica napus L. [86]. Somatic embryogenesis in cultures of Actinidia deliciosa was enhanced by CHT [87]. CHT can also promote growth of flower species. CHT enhanced seed germination percentage of Dendrobium formosum orchid but was ineffective on Dendrobium bigibbum var. compactum [88]. Exposure of gladiolus corms (Gladiolus communis L.) to CHT accelerated the emergence and augmented the number of cormlets and flowers and prolonged their vase life [89]. Similarly, CHT application to freesia corms (Freesia Eckl. ex Klatt) led to taller plants, with more leaves, shoots, flowers, and corms [90]. The vase life of cut rose flowers (Rosa hybrida L.) “Red France” was also prolonged by CHT [91]. The largest number of studies on the effects of CHT deal with fruit crops. Foliar spraying with CHT enhanced coffee plant growth [92], and CHT spraying of strawberries (Fragaria chiloensis L.) stimulated vegetative growth and yield [93]. Dipping grapevine cuttings in CHT solution enhanced rooting and number of internodes [94]. Strawberry plants sprayed with CHT at different developmental stages produced fruits with increased shelf life [95]. The yield of tomato plants increased with CHT treatment [96].

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast