Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 37
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was my grow

0 Not allowed!
    hey guys this what I was growing this year but got knock on my door today and was the damn police=/ so no my plants now and it sucks so bad

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 179
    Given: 50
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    That's a damn shame
    "We are the people our parents warned us about" credit Jimmy Buffett

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 661
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Damn shame is right~ well things were worse a while back~ those wankers~ might have piled it on a table at the Cop Shop n split it up```

Is it legal where you are at the mo~ n you had too many plants~ or is there more trouble coming from this```

Good luck Mark~ if you've the time n mind~ tell us a pinch more```

seth
    Last edited by sethrak; 01-09-2018 at 07:21 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by graygrower View Post
    That's a damn shame
    yeah mate was my bitch ass neighbour that couldn't keep there
    mouth closed

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sethrak View Post
    Damn shame is right~ well things were worse a while back~ those wankers~ might have piled it on a table at the Cop Shop n split it up```

Is it legal where you are at the mo~ n you had too many plants~ or is there more trouble coming from this```

Good luck Mark~ if you've the time n mind~ tell us a pinch more```

seth
    yeah not allowed to grow any but if I had only 1 plant instead off 5 I would of only got on the spot fine now I have to go to court and the pent for growing more then one is 6 months jail or $1000 fine

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,477
    Given: 571
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiemark View Post
    yeah not allowed to grow any but if I had only 1 plant instead off 5 I would of only got on the spot fine now I have to go to court and the pent for growing more then one is 6 months jail or $1000 fine
    Ask for removal of your arrest record for reporting another grower and toss seeds over the fence into the neighbors area Wish it was that simple.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    So pity to loose so great stuff man. Good luck to you!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 661
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Well~ that don't good``` Well~ $1,000 fine is the worst~ maybe~ unless you'll lose something~ while not working for 6 months``` The jackarse nextdoor could't help it~ they're taught that~ from when they were bubbys```

If it isn't a mandatory sentence~ you might cop a plea~ I mean~ right to the judge~think it out~ Your Honour~ please~ if I may``` Your Honour Westcot~ A month or six~ have passed~ in which time I've shaved this face and~ Your Honour~ I've not been able to quit from saying~ you damn selfish fool~ now mum and sister~ or~ my poor wife Lyn n our little girl~ get slapped and hurt~ for my wrong~ grade school,,,,,,silence~ then bravely~ and accepting~ your honour ~ there is no way I can see that these~ good people ~ I love most~ will not be getting the worst of any price or weight I must carry~ Please` ~ Your honour~ Please~ if in any way these peoplemay not be deal~ more shame or hurt~ than they're had these last weeks~ please help them~ Please~ help us your honour please ~ [ when you can lift your face from your right hand without openly sobbing ~ ~ ~ look up to and into the his or her eyes~ her is gooder~ ~ threw the tears ~ and listen```

Wish I/we could help here~ good luck~ God be at your right hand~ let us know~ what comes down``` Mark~ you might~could pull this off~ if you mean it when you say it```

seth

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    lol yeah well couldn't care less what the judge says ive not been in any trouble in over 20 years so I'm sure Ill just get a fine not even going to waste my money on a lawyer unless the judge says I need one

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    wait few year and try again but next time ill only grow one plant I can still get a lot off one plant