Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 221
    Given: 67
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks @Foggy Dell, Like a basement train setup I am constantly messing with it. My latest upgrade (I hope an upgrade) was adding about 10 ft of strip LEDs. I really wont know if a modification helps for months and if I do see an improvement I don't know which one worked as I am constantly making changes. I struggle with the nutes as I have 11 plants, 4 in flower and 7 in veg all 2 to 3 weeks apart.

This is a picture of the next up from above from the side. It is about 15 inches tall and 8 inches across. It is the first Green Crack I have had and it seems to like my setup.

20180613_210445.jpg
    "We are the people our parents warned us about" credit Jimmy Buffett

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Here is the Green Crack just about all trimmed up. It is 15 inches tall and is within the 8 inch diameter of the pot.
    20180627_213950.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I've kind of been away from the forum for a few weeks, I have dropped by and looked but haven't posted anything. Fortunately I do most of my internet browsing at work, on the clock so to say. Unfortunately I've had work to do. The above Green Crack harvest produced 23 grams of what might be my most potent smoke. I'm very happy with that. I was able to clone it so there is at least another one on the way.

The next plant up for harvest is a Northern Lights X Big Bud, I'll post a couple of pictures shortly.

I think I have finally eliminated the mites. Twice @someoldguy pointed out what looked like mite damage and twice I was skeptical because I didn't see them even under a magnifying glass. Twice I was wrong. I was periodically spraying with Neem Oil for prevention and I was preventing a major problem but it was not often enough to eliminate the mites. It takes consistent treatment to kill the mites and the eggs. I have now gone a few weeks with no sign of live mites and I look very close these days.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 957
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @graygrower
    I am using neem oil myself right now. It is amazing. Have you used it as a soil drench yet? And glad to see ya after the hiatus. Work is work. When its busy, its busy. That green crack ALMOST hit that oz. mark. That's impressive.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah @Patient puffer work is a bitch. If I wasn't afraid of drinking too much beer and smoking way too much pot I'd retire.

I have not tried neem oil as a drench. When I spray I do spray the top of the soil but would not call it a drench. I might should have been but hopefully a regular maintenance program now will keep me out of trouble.

As much as I'd like to hit the OZ mark it is probably a good thing to be a little short as the 12 fluid oz jars I use for storage will barely hold the 23 grams. I really like one plant one jar.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    This Northern lights X Big bud suffered mite damage early on but is doing just fine now. Can't fix the damaged leaves but as I trim the leaves away the flowers are shining through.
    20180801_105537.jpg
    I usually don't clean the bottom growth so closely, I'm not a fan of the Brazilian cut. I like the small buds for dry rub kief but the bottom flowers were too damaged and ugly

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Almost anticlimactic after looking at @Patient puffer and @Foggy Dell journals, crazy cool.

But anyway this is the next to be harvested. A Northern Lights X Big Bud. The first shot is under the HPS for the last time. It is now sitting in the dark for a couple of days.
    20180807_203741.jpg
    A close up
    20180807_204245.jpg
    full view
    20180808_115226.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    This is the next Blue Dream. Originally I planned to harvest on the 15th but the Northern Lights took longer so I'm going to give this on a little more time as well.
    20180808_115021.jpg
    A close up
    combo.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 957
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @graygrower
    Thing about growing outdoors and organic is nothing has to be done to them but water. The plants themselves and the Sun itself, are the master growers in my garden. I just keep the plants from being thirsty. I have tried my hand at indoors for harvesting bud. It is not as easy as it is outdoors. Way more ramifications in your set up. You are mother nature. I got blessed with some good genetics to run with for a time. When i was running indoor in 2 gal pots i routinely turned out <.5 oz a plant. If i had a good run i would break that 1/2 oz mark. You sir are knocking on the door of the "OZ." mark per plant. I wish i could produce that indoors. I am doing a seed run again, indoors under HPS. Probably all i will do indoors again is make seeds. At least for quite some time.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Well this is a first. While looking closely, deciding when to make the cut I saw some little bald spots turns out they are immature seeds.
    20180809_073808.jpg

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415