Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 99
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Three strain perpetual growing machine

0 Not allowed!
    The machine is a Craftsman garage cabinet 72” x 28” x 18”. There are four compartments in the cabinet that when the doors are closed are air and light tight. The Flower compartment is about 30” tall and always has four plants in it. The veg compartment is about 25’ tall and always has seven plants.

The other two compartments are utilitarian. The upper compartment houses the 150 watt HPS lamp and the exhaust fan (4” Hurricane running at the lowest setting the fan controller will allow) drawing through a 4’ activated charcoal filter. The fourth compartment holds all of the electrical consisting of two power strips with built in timers and a separate fan controller. All of the wires run through 2-1/2 inch PVC pipe from one compartment to another providing a very clean appearance and helps keep a very clean grow area.
    cabinet.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    This is the next plant to be harvested. It is an Afgooey. Afgooey 101517.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Looking into the cabinet doesn't show the plants very well. Here is a pic from above outside of the cabinet. The one in the bottom right is the same as above. The one behind it is a Pineapple Express that will be harvested in about three weeks. the one to the left of that about three weeks later. The one in the bottom left hasn't started flowering yet but should be close. out of the cabinet.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,192
    Given: 7,384
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...nicely done, kudos for such a clean job.

...note that that warddrobe build of mine with the DIY cooltube was running a pair of 150's in it's first iteration, i later upgraded to a 400CMH inside an air cooled SuperSun II.

DSCI2170--.jpg

anyway, here is a link to another micro-grow in a converted upright freezer that you may find interesting, the author is a very clever guy and a gifted grower as well as a gifted and easy to read writer.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=99905

peace, SOG

PS: ...if you enjoy this thread be sure to scan through his many other threads as he has several well worth the read.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks, More light more better. I noticed the cooltube, what a good idea. There is no doubt that two 150 watt lamps would certainly increase the yield. My average yield is around 15 grams or so. I am really happy with the volume and the quality but I would like to improve the flavor. It's not bad now but it can always be better. This is a picture of the last Blue Dream that I harvested Oct 15th. I smoked out of it's jar for a day or two before putting it away for a few months. It is very nice but could be better.blue dream.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by graygrower; 10-12-2017 at 09:00 PM. Reason: picture was rotated

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    oops.. oh well it looks ok sideways

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    As I mentioned in the flowering compartment are four plants. The next harvest is never more than three weeks away with the next harvest two to three weeks after that and so on, it truly is a perpetual machine.
    This is this weekends harvest. I've been trimming it for the last couple of weeks so when I cut it it is ready to go. I remove the girl from the flower compartment and leave it in the dark for a couple of days then cut it. When it's dry I put it in a glass jar to cure for around 4 months. That's about how long it takes to get afg ready to go.jpgaround to it. First in first out.
    "We are the people our parents warned us about" credit Jimmy Buffett

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 182
    Given: 661
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Got my attention~roll em```

Marijuana Growing Member