Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,301
    Given: 875
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Does lecithin help pass a drug test for THC?
    Lecithin helps the liver and gall function by aiding fat metabolization in the liver. It also acts as a fat emulsifier in the bloodstream so it may aid in getting the THC metabolites secreted from lipid (fat) tissue into the blood to the liver and prevent it from "sticking" to other fat cells. It's also reported to lower blood cholesterol levels. Once in the liver the metabolites ultimately end up in bile stored in the gall bladder, which is used by the body for the digestion of fats. This is how the majority of THC metabolites are removed from the body. A high fiber diet aids in this process by preventing the bile from being reabsorbed into the bloodstream. So, in my opinion, lecithin will help shorten detection times when used in conjunction with a regular, vigorous exercise routine and a high fiber diet.

There are many informative websites that explain this stuff very clearly.

https://truthnhealth.com/2012/07/what...-soy-lecithin/

Dr.Chas-THC
    Last edited by Dr.Chas-THC; 06-21-2017 at 11:30 PM.
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11” ~ 7’11”,
    HyperFan 8” HyperFan Hyper Climate Control

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    I don't have permanent place of dislocation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    You know lad , i dont mean these sci-guys take the piss of us, of course they are smart af, but i've been mixing 4:20 and coconut oil for years. Obviously, nothing even close to bad hasn't happened yet. Sure it won't in future. So, if you're scared after reading such articles I can share a great recipe ( this link, number 4 and 5 - https://www.ncsm.nl/english/informati...ter-oil-recipe ) with you. I mean idk about all these chemical-sientifical things but maybe correct proportions don't make coconut dangerous for me.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Like most tropical oils, use in moderation if you must. I've always hated the taste of coconut, so I've never used it and don't intend to. Ever.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 592
    Given: 989
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I have used it every day for 6-7 months with lecithin added in the mix. My blood pressure is finally correct. My inner ocular eye pressure is lowering. My feet are super soft. And my blood work came back with NO issues in it. The idea of living on oil seems bad. But it HAS or IS correcting a couple issues for me. Thats my personal experience. Everybody is different. Someone may have a bad reaction to the oil. The physiological impact is going to be as different as the people who ingest it.
    Last edited by Patient puffer; 05-10-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,123
    Given: 1,323
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    We all have our options and while I use Cannabis for all the medical benefits and to allow me to function each day with Nerve damage pain and Crohn's disease. Eliminating contaminants and dangers from my medicine is key. If it is proven that hitting your head with a hammer causes brain damage, but so far you don't have side affects do you still hit your head with a hammer???

Happy Farming...
    Last edited by 2mins4roughing; 07-10-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 402
    Given: 66
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I've used CCO for about 3 years now to help with pain management. I get complete physicals every year and although I consume 8 grams of oil/day my blood work is all acceptable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12