Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recipes for Cannabis infused Food

0 Not allowed!
    BLOG WITH CANNABIS INFUSED FOOD

Visit our blog:
    JUST-SEED.COM'S BLOG

How to Make – CannaButter
    https://www.just-seed.com/2018/01/23...v=dd65ef9a5579

For this recipe, you will need:

Saucepan.
    Glass dish.
    Cheesecloth (a coffee filter will do).
    1/2 cup butter, finely ground.
    1/4 cannabis buds.

Directions

Over low heat, melt the butter in your saucepan. Once melted, add the finely-ground cannabis buds and let it simmer for about an hour.
    Make sure that you constantly stir the mixture so you don’t burn the buds. You want to activate the cannabinoids, not burn them.

Place the cheesecloth over your glass dish and pour in the mixture.
    Make sure that you get all the butter and the cannabinoids, so squeeze the cheesecloth till you get every drop. Discard the plant material.

Using the Cannabis Butter

You can use your cannabis butter immediately and add them to your recipes.
    A few tablespoons of cannabis butter added to your brownies, macaroni and cheese, or pasta dishes will give your dish an extra kick.

Store your extra cannabis butter in your refrigerator or freezer.

How to Make – Cannabis-Infused Tea
    https://www.just-seed.com/2018/01/23...v=dd65ef9a5579

To make a cannabis-infused tea, you will need:

Teapot.
    Cup.
    1 teaspoon of cannabis butter.
    1 bag of your favorite tea.
    1 cup of boiling water.
    Honey, to taste.
    Milk, optional.

Directions

Place your tea bag in a cup and add a teaspoon of your cannabis butter. Pour boiling water into the cup and let the cannabis butter dissolve fully.
    Let the tea bag steep for about three to five minutes before removing the bag.

You now have a cup of cannabis-infused tea to enjoy.
    You may even add a little milk if you want to, or about a teaspoon of honey as a sweetener.

Don’t want to get high?

You can still enjoy a cup of cannabis-infused tea without getting a little bit high.
    Instead of using cannabis butter, you will only need about 1/2 gram of finely-ground cannabis buds and a bag of your favorite tea.

Snip off the top of your teabag and pour the contents into a metal tea ball. Add your finely-ground cannabis buds.
    If you don’t have a tea ball though, you can also use a cheesecloth or a coffee filter and secure the top with a string.

Place the teabag in your cup and pour boiling water. Let the tea steep for about 10 to 15 minutes.
    Once done, remove the teabag and add some honey (optional).

- MORE RECIPES WILL BE ADDED -

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Having this up here is great, especially for cannabis infused Christmas! Thank you!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 329
    Given: 500
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @LeeLin
    There are some other aspects that should be considered when deciding to do cannaoil. One of them being what kind of oil to use. I have used butter before but what you are looking for is a high saturated fat content. Butter dies about 60% saturated fat. I am not positive of cooking oil, but I use coconut oil as its saturated fat content is upwards of 85%. That translates to more thc and cbd being absorbed, when compared to butter. I also use an emulsifier called lecithin. I use non-gmo soy lecithin granules I get from the local vitamin shop. The lecithin is an emuksifier and allows the thc/cbd to absorb in to your cells better (researched on web) When cook with it the ratios I use are as follows
    ~7 cups coconut oil (big jar) 54 fluid oz
    ~2.5 oz of bud or trim
    7 Tbsp. soy lecithin
    Decarb your bud or trim at 240° for 40 mins in thin layer on aligned cookie sheet. Allow it to cool. If grinder used to break up bud/trim DO NOT grind it so much it turns to dust. This allows more to pass through the cheese cloth when drained. Keep it all a bit bulky. Chip with scissors in a bowl. Add oil and (decarbed) material to crock pot and add lecithin. Do not overcook. I don't get mine above 150°. Use thermometer if needed. Cook for 8-10 hrs stirring every 1/2 to 1 hr. Strain with cheesecloth and let cool and enjoy. I get a way better return of product with oil. About 90%+. I always lose at least 1 stick when I use butter. This little jewel can be used in place of butter in EVERYTHING. Just watch your baking temp and don't pass 380° as thc may start to burn off a bit. I put this stuff in my oatmeal, coffee or tea. It liquifies at a super low temp and has a great burnt nutty flavor which is awesome in coffee. Merry Xmas. 1513691187448668122162.jpg1513691322103-840509570.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 329
    Given: 500
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry for the typos up there ^. Getting ready for work...but when ingesting this for the first time always start small. Like the other website said, 1 tsp and add more as needed. When you eat it be sure to have an empty stomach as this increases the oils efficacy and ensures you feel it's full strength. First effects are felt ~1 hr after eating and usually tops out about 3 hrs after eating. And the whole high lasts ~6-8 hrs.