Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mammouth P

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 814
    Given: 1,354
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @tvbfe
    None that i can think of. I started my Blue Cheese journey when I bought an ounce from a dispensary. There was a couple seeds in it and i grew them out and bred with them. As far as a breeder? Youre speaking to the wrong man. I have only bought 1 pack of seeds ever. The rest i have i make by breeding. Its more simple than you think. Check the links in my signature. One is making coco oil. The other os harvesting pollen from a male and making seeds.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 87
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, I usually get my beans from buddy's that go to dispensaries also but they stopped going. I like the way you collect pollen,a lot easier to isolate a branch for me vs. the whole plant, why didn't I think of that, lol I have done the coconut oil but never used the soy lecithin, definitely gonna use this recipe next batch.
    Thanks for the info!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 87
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Carlk85 I got off subject here, thanks for the info on blue cheese. I have used Mp and the roots looked great, very healthy, Increase in yield not confirmed but it seemed to improve the root zone in my hydro rig and I used it outside in my garden, and it seemed to improve them as well.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    DSC_0113.jpgDSC_0113.jpg the organic blue cheese I have 10/12 days left pic is from few days ago
    Attached Images Attached Images

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi all I have just getting a 100ml free sample of plagron 4/1 green sensation I am going to try out has enzym's.... PK9/10 and enhancer and boost in organic derived but not 100% organic seems a good additive. Plagron are emaing me in 3 month for feedback on green sensation.... Holland best place for bio stims. They are 20 year ahead of most country's for untried growing methods I will let use guys no the score if its stepped up my game as I says I will make experience growers happy with results... All about the taste peeps ;-)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I am on a phone here can I Chang E my location and profile pic I carnt seem to find it on this mobile page thanks a lot UKck*tastebudspop

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 814
    Given: 1,354
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Carlk85
    Down at the bottom of the "mobile" page i had an option to view the "full site". I picked that and never looked back. Once you can view the full site you should be able to easily customize your profile.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123