Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mammouth P

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    FWIW Mammoth P is really popular with the growers here in Colorado and I can say both first hand and second hand it works. As for the funky phosphorous supplying bacteria, you have to research the specific bacteria strains that Mammoth P uses. One of them is the only living organism that is patented, which I assume is why Mammoth P is so expensive. They're very unique strains, not the stuff that's' in most of the other beneficials on the shelf at your local hydro store.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
    FWIW Mammoth P is really popular with the growers here in Colorado and I can say both first hand and second hand it works. As for the funky phosphorous supplying bacteria, you have to research the specific bacteria strains that Mammoth P uses. One of them is the only living organism that is patented, which I assume is why Mammoth P is so expensive. They're very unique strains, not the stuff that's' in most of the other beneficials on the shelf at your local hydro store.
    Dont you think it's weird to patent living organisms? I'm not sure we should be able to patent things that would still exist without us. I think for that reason alone, I wouldn't buy or use it lol

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 143
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I thought / think you can't patent living organisms, only the process of production. IIRC they(someone) wanted to patent Oncomouse the cancer prone breed of mouse but they could only patent the method of genetic modification needed to produce it.

I am autistic and I have anxiety and depression, melanoma and peptic ulcer. LUCKY ME
    Ending prohibition is taking too long. People need to be allowed to make medicine from all the herbs so they can live.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,764
    Given: 2,038
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by ache; 09-24-2018 at 12:38 AM. Reason: link wont work.... huh
    "Take it off the list " - Ache

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I am going to try this out I am running An iguana juice grow and bloom with bio green total mix soil with bio green pk13/14 and canna bio boost for flowering I am doing lemon kush and barneys blue cheese seen good B results so far from bottled organics lol.
    I have added egg shells banana peels filter coffee in soil in veg'ing so far mother blue cheese is covered in crystals covered Nd smells the dogs bollikz 13/18 days left on mother just flipped x2 blue cheese clones and lemon kush from seed about 6/7 mothers old the 3,

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 943
    Given: 1,542
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Carlk85
    I am a big fan of the Blue Cheese. Always covered in trichs and the flavor is incomparable.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi there.. Same here but I think it's always been synthetics used.. bleach taste but good hit. its never been wot a really want the taste never bee right but this seems to be a good run with bottles organics I also have 5ltrs of atami b'cuzz root stimulant and b'cuzz bloom stimulant I will use that on the 2 I cloned of blue and 1,lemon k... Instead of canna bio boost see difference b'cuzz are good products sum times to good

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 943
    Given: 1,542
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Carlk85
    If using bottle nutrients, just be sure to give it a proper flush. (2 weeks at least) That should be enough to eliminate any possibility of the nutes ruining the flavor. I have had bottle nutes ruin some plants without a proper flush. Harsh and unable to hold a hit in. (Pathetic) I was so upset that year.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 113
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Patient puffer, I wanted to try some of that Blue cheese myself, I think it would be a good fit. Breeder suggestions ?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I have found cloning a bit touch and go probly conditions And breading I would not. No

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast