Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Founder
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,531
    Given: 3,307
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

10-15-pound Plants in this Garden

0 Not allowed!
    https://www.facebook.com/JoCerv/vide...5191361828006/
    I visited this garden recently. The video is short preview of a couple more videos I made that will later be posted on my YouTube channel.
    Oh yes, I should warren you that the video has been posted on my Facebook for 24 hours and so far has received 260,000 hits!

Please REVIEW The Cannabis Encyclopedia on amazon. Thanks! https://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Encyc...4331120&sr=1-3

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
    “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” George Washington
    "The War on Drugs has no greater enemy than science" Jorge Cervantes

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 239
    Given: 250
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Facebook sucks hard, especially as a video hosting. Please upload your videos to Youtube, it's much more comfortable to share videos from there

Horse Badorities

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotyledonian Farsch View Post
    Facebook sucks hard, especially as a video hosting. Please upload your videos to Youtube, it's much more comfortable to share videos from there
    Yes, please, no facebook!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the post Jorge!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, what an impressive garden. There are only about a handful of Master Growers that grow trees like that. Hail to the chiefs............

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,487
    Given: 573
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Dell View Post
    Wow, what an impressive garden. There are only about a handful of Master Growers that grow trees like that. Hail to the chiefs............
    You can do it too. On a regular always outdoors seasonal grow the variety plays a lot in the size. Then there is starting during winter indoors or greenhouse giving the plant a long veg cycle to get a good size then when the plant goes into flower at winters approach that's when the plant starts bulking and shooting upwards.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 376
    Given: 599
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Tropical
    I have a plant i already have 2 months of veg on. And grow season really kicks in at 32° N around Cinco de Mayo. !Arriba! The strain i have is a SLOW grower so i doubt i will achieve the 10 lb. yield. 8' (feet) is about my limit. I am scared of what she will grow in to though. Yikes! !Arriba!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Being in the bay area we are fortunate to have a pretty long grow window. I haven't put a garden in before June, so I am pretty anxious as well as hesitant about starting a month earlier then I have. I will actually be topping this year, some thing I have not had to do, as well as LSTing the heck out of them. Dude, that plant will be as big as those you had in 2015