I'm new to vaping but have smoked bones for 35 yrs, because of my dislike for blunts, pipes and bongs due to flavor issues imo, I have been reluctant to try different means of medicating but a friend has helped change my mind a bit and I'm looking to buy a good quality vaporizer but don't know enough of the subtle things to look out for that an experienced vaper would know. So here is what I want from what I know so far,
1) Bag only's are out because I feel I would always prefer a stem to draw from but having the option is fine
2) I would like one that is flexible but I would primarily use dried herb but waxes and liquid may be nice on occaission
3) it needs a decent size chamber that I can load once and smoke what I need without reloading, 1 gram min.
4) Portability for my first is also a priority but not firm
5) low and easy maintenance is a big plus
I have used the Plenty by Storz & Bickel which I love but has a short power cord which eliminates it but I would like this kind of performance out of a portable. The Mighty looks like a contender but I'm sure there are others that may have comparable features and performance without the price tag or maybe something better.
Not that price isn't an issue but I would be glad to pay more for something that works well rather than having regrets about my choice.
Feel free to inform me on anything you feel may be relevant, whether pro or con it's all good.
Thanks for the input