Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    Plenty of people know this from personal experience, but there are always going to be people who need scientific proof before they believe anything. So ...

There is a large and growing body of scientific evidence that Cannabidiol can help with a variety of diseases.

A review of the research in the journal Neurotherapeutics found that "existing preclinical evidence strongly supports CBD as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder when administered acutely. The review noted that most of the studies were on acute (short-term) administration, and that more research was needed for chronic use. That study can be found here.

A more detailed survey of the literature can be found in this full length article: "Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an anxiolytic drug"]Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an anxiolytic drug.

The study Influence of single and repeated cannabidiol administration on emotional behavior and markers of cell proliferation and neurogenesis in non-stressed mice did find that the anti-anxiety effect continued with long term administration of CBD.

Curiously, CBD's ability to reduce anxiety does not seem to be related to its interaction with the CB1 or CB2 cannabinoid receptors. This review summarizes the research and says there is good evidence that CBD works by interacting with a particular serotonin receptor, the 1A subtype (5-HT1A).

This study modeled panic attacks by exposing mice to the presence of a snake, and found that CBD has significant anti-panic effects. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23926240

The word anxiety is derived from the Greek word for fear. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and phobias are a product of the consolidation of fearful memories. This study shows that CBD given to humans leads to the improved extinction of fearful memories. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23307069

Social anxiety disorder is a common anxiety related condition. Cannabidiol reduced some (but not all) of the aspects of social anxiety in a rat model, but did not have any effect on the hyperactive movements associated with the condition: "Cannabidiol exhibits anxiolytic but not antipsychotic property evaluated in the social interaction test."

So how much CBD is needed to significantly cut anxiety and improve quality of life? It depends. If a strain has significant THC, that can antagonize the effects of CBD. While some have found decent effects with CBD-only products, there is also a large body of experience to suggest that a small amount of THC can make CBD more effective. Different strains and extracts may vary from time to time, and the amount on the label may not match what is in the product.

While standardizing different medicines can be a good thing, that approach has limits, as patients are not standardized - different people will respond differently to the same dose. Experimentation and titration are needed ... doses need to be adjusted and evaluated. While someone using CBD to treat cancer gets little direct feedback and really needs a standardized dose, anxiety disorders are different ... a person can assess their own mood and the effectiveness of a dose.

I tottaly agree with you! Where do you guys buy good quality CBD?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    CBD has helped me in my anxiety and panic. I used CBD daily and I am better now. If you are in anxiety and panic please take CBD it will help you. Thank you for the post.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    If you go on google and research about CBD for Anxiety and Panic you will find positive results everywhere. Yes for some people it might not have worked, but for most of the people, it works. If you still have any doubts just check CBD's sales figure it is high that means its helping people.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    When I have a bad anxiety episode I like to use cloud n9ne cbd it really helps me out a lot. And they have so many ways to use it! 🚀🐒💚

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Cbd has helped me with anxiety, stress and insomnia for over 2 years now. When I found a certain cbd brand named cloud n9ne, I was very curios on it so I did some research on it and ordered a bottle of their cloud n9ne cbd night time syrup with 120mg. 4 fl oz bottle and only $30 usd. The price was skeptical at first but after trying it, I noticed my sleep paralysis has eased a bit and with that my insomnia soon vanished. Leaving my anxiety at a stand still I was able to progress towards more risk taking actions in life without the fear of anxiety and stress holding me down. I truly from my heart recommend using cloud n9ne cbd brand for your troubl. Here is the link For the site I am referring too. A wide variety of products and discounts! https://www.buylegalmeds.com/?rfsn=1645591.3207f6

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234