Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    Watch out!!!@DoobieDuck, your plants are eating you!.......Yeah those look awesome. Tying down is the only way to go...just so much more productive in my opinion. Great work Doob! Looks like my grow will be delayed for a few months., I'll be moving in October...but as soon as I get up and running. I'll start up my journal. Can't wait to get another shot at those.

doublej

0 Not allowed!
    Wow doobie GR8 work!!..............
    Last edited by doublej; 10-25-2016 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Bunchasmartassessssssss,,..,,..////////

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,277
    Given: 1,265
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I love the surround sound system !! Listen to good tunes and watch your plants grow!

bcuda

0 Not allowed!
    Your plants look awesome @DoobieDuck you should have some good ones there to take some of your famous pics.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 105
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Great looking grow doobie!!! Hard work and a sense of perfection go along way! Well done!!
    "GOOD THINGS GROW IN ONTARIO"

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,756
    Given: 2,531
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    OK guys, ready for some colas? Here's the first of my studio pics featuring NSpecta and CSI Humboldts' Sweet Pink Stink. Sweet Pink Stink = Bubblegum, x Purple Urkle. Grew two girls of this out both did very well, the aroma is insane. Macros soon to come too..cheers..DD

LA1A0596-pink-stink-W.jpgLA1A0598-pink-stink-W.jpgLA1A0600-pink-stink-W.jpgLA1A0603-pink-stink-W.jpgLA1A0607-pink-stink-W.jpg
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

Horse Badorities

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    I love the surround sound system !! Listen to good tunes and watch your plants grow!
    The notifications for this thread are so sketchy, I had to go back and look... I have the same system in the crawl. Gotta love red power, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by doublej View Post
    Wow doodie GR8 work!!..............
    Beautiful job Doodie, lol! What size pots do you finish those ladies in? You are such a gentle grower, my plants always end up looking rode hard and put up wet. Thanks again for sharing!

bcuda

0 Not allowed!
    Beautiful looking girls you have there . Lots of hard work and a lot of time to get them to this point !

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    OK guys, ready for some colas? Here's the first of my studio pics featuring NSpecta and CSI Humboldts' Sweet Pink Stink. Sweet Pink Stink = Bubblegum, x Purple Urkle. Grew two girls of this out both did very well, the aroma is insane. Macros soon to come too..cheers..DD

LA1A0596-pink-stink-W.jpgLA1A0598-pink-stink-W.jpgLA1A0600-pink-stink-W.jpgLA1A0603-pink-stink-W.jpgLA1A0607-pink-stink-W.jpg
    Wow!! Those are some beautiful pics. Keep up the good work!

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,756
    Given: 2,531
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse Badorities View Post
    The notifications for this thread are so sketchy, I had to go back and look... I have the same system in the crawl. Gotta love red power, lol!

Beautiful job Doodie, lol! What size pots do you finish those ladies in? You are such a gentle grower, my plants always end up looking rode hard and put up wet. Thanks again for sharing!
    It's Doobie ^ Horse! Pots..mother earth buddy..smiles...IMG_4567-grow-roof-W.jpg
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast