Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,056
    Given: 1,079
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Your a master of your craft! How are you training those?,again the colors are really beautiful,it would make me relaxed without even smoking it ha ha

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,731
    Given: 2,523
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Sinewave thank you, I use steel wires with a hook bent into each end then pushed into the ground. Starting very early in growth. Here are some up dated shots...cheers...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2018 All Black Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doob Goes Tubing...

0 Not allowed!
    Friends how about some feedback on my very first video? This is a fly by of resins on an Humboldt Farms Old Family Purple. I realize I need some work to the audio and I assure you I have a new mic on the way. I plan on doing a lot more of this as flowers ripen. Watch as the resins appear, enjoy..

Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Well the video didn't spark much interest, sorry. They'll get better soon. For now, here's more snapshots from the grow, enjoy....

IMG_4447-wide-floor-W.jpg

IMG_4448-wide-floor-W-S.jpg

IMG_4454-m-glory-W.jpg

IMG_4458-wide-floor-W-S.jpg

IMG_4466-wide-floor-W-S.jpg

Horse Badorities

0 Not allowed!
    Hay DD! I think my notifications are on the fritz, I missed your last few posts. The way you train your plants is great, really got me thinking about what I could do in a little hoop house!

I'm not sure what I was supposed to see in the video... was it a time lapse? How long was the time?

Anyway, I hope you keep putting up your work, it's inspirational, lol!

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @DoobieDuck, your plants remind me of the first plant I grew. It was at a time when you had to be stealth about what you were doing. I love plants tied down and growing like that. They're just so more productive this way and a lot easier to maintain. Great Job, you're going to be busy this fall.

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse Badorities View Post

I'm not sure what I was supposed to see in the video... was it a time lapse? How long was the time?
    Horse buddy, thank you, it was a sweep across the resins. I'm going to perfect it I hope. I also will be doing some in the grow video, and my little feathered friends if possible. Catching them on video will be a huge challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    ........ I love plants tied down and growing like that. They're just so more productive this way and a lot easier to maintain. Great Job, you're going to be busy this fall.
    Hey blackdog, I think they are more productive, I'll try and show that as the flowers ripen. Here's an example of a branch and the buds down it on my Stratocaster. The lower buds all get a ton of sunlight as the fans and leaves drop. I'm not sure about the maintain part. It's hard to neam under the leaves and other difficulties arise from this type grow. Tom Hill once told me "Doobie if Mother Nature meant them to grown this way she would have made them this way!" Hard to argue with Tom for sure. Cheers...

IMG_9158-Strat-W.jpg

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @DoobieDuck, You're right , you can't argue with Mother Nature, but you can't argue the productivity either..") Have you tried using those swivel nozzles for your spray bottles....I had a bunch of the 360 nozzle heads....those were great, just turn them up and spray the undersides of the plant. I also had pruned all growth below the screen, so there was about 2' or so space under the plant. My dogs loved the shade and would sleep under it. I'm really looking forward to seeing how much you get off these....your hard work and dedication to perfection is really going to pay off.

Horse Badorities

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    Tom Hill once told me "Doobie if Mother Nature meant them to grown this way she would have made them this way!" Hard to argue with Tom for sure. Cheers...
    I'm a fan of Tom's work... buuuuuut, as much as we'd like to, most farmers of anything can't grow much as Mother Nature intended, lol!

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    From that to this! Horse many thanks for sticking with me, and you too Black Dog. Fall will be busy if things go well. Training is keeping me and the wifey busy. The girls are still stretching and staking down daily is mandatory. I might use netting over them next year as some of the stalks are going to flop over when the weight adds up. Gotta keep them off the ground! Cheers brothers..

IMG_2716-self-wide-grow-W.jpg

IMG_2721-self-wide-grow-W.jpg

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast