Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

99.9% Isopropal Alchohol Human grade

0 Not allowed!
    Where can I get this online to make some oil,Everclear 191 Proof is $17.95 a fifth here. Dang i miss spelled some stuff SORRY.
    Last edited by Znation; 08-07-2015 at 10:15 PM.

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    can you buy liquor online??? Did you try looking up Everclear?.....https://www.beerliquors.com/liquors/grain.htm

https://www.b-21.com/Everclear-Grain-...5#.VcU4hvn4ddg
    Last edited by blackdog; 08-07-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Ya it is a bit pricey online compared to the local dealer, I would rather use the Isopropyl alcohol but to tell you the truth I am not quit sure just what kind to use some people say food grade but a few places i asked said they never herd of food grade alcohol. So what should I use and what is safe for me when it comes to Isopropyl alcohol to extract the oil the Rick Simpson way?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    So what kind of Isopropyl Alcohol should I use,Is the kind at walmart ok or do I need a Technical grade like 99.9 or 99.8%.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yes I can use this I got an email from Rick and he said heck ya.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 64
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Znation View Post
    Ya it is a bit pricey online compared to the local dealer, I would rather use the Isopropyl alcohol but to tell you the truth I am not quit sure just what kind to use some people say food grade but a few places i asked said they never herd of food grade alcohol. So what should I use and what is safe for me when it comes to Isopropyl alcohol to extract the oil the Rick Simpson way?
    isopropyl alcohol is poisonous. do you mind me asking WHY you would rather use it over ethanol?

and no, just because rick simpson has a popular name, doesnt mean he is correct. isopropyl is not appropriate for medicine making. this is why more responsible people have taken his RSO recipe and modified it to use ethanol.

another issue is this: almost all solvents have what has come to be known as "mystery oil" among extracters and processors. i do not run butane, cause im a non chem organic hippie kid and all that.. but i have seen 53378498376536789487 youtube videos, AND seen it in person in several tane labs , where people are buying 999999.99999999% pure tane, n-tane etc.. marketed as pure, yet when its distilled it yields this disgusting gunk that ALWAYS makes up more than the .01% theyre claiming. if "lab grade" solvents contain that shit, what do you think a wal mart plastic bottle of iso carries?
    Last edited by beast_coast_cannabidroid; 10-07-2015 at 08:38 AM.
    Sinn Féin, Tiocfaidh ár lá

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 64
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Znation View Post
    not to be a dick but it says right on the fucking page you took a picture of that concentrating it and inhaling it is dangerous. it always says it causes nervous depression. did you even read it wtf?
    Sinn Féin, Tiocfaidh ár lá

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    OP, what part about "May cause nervous system depression . . . unconsciousness and possibly death" do you not understand?