Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Germany Law Q

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 195
    Given: 36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I have to add:
    I read an article in the GROW! (the most popular German grower and smoker magazine) about a guy who had a motorcycle accident in 2003. His left part of his body got smashed. The left leg was
    shortened
    (the surgeon takes out a part of the bone that's irreparable damaged, the flesh has to be removed too, and they suture the leg). The left arm was smashed. The jaw was broken.
    When he was sitting with his friends in 2005, they smoked a joint and he tried it too, because they told him it could assuage his pain. It did and he used it often after he noticed it could ease his pain. He got controlled in 2006 Dec. by the police and they wanted to do a drug test (in Bavaria). He did it and it was positive.

He is very well known in the German-hemp-scene, even Jorge may know him. It is
    Günter
    he was at the Cultiva in 2001/12 too with his
    Pizzawagon Rent-a-Pizzaria
    . He new he would loose his driving license. So he changed his habitation from Bavaria to Berlin. After six weeks he got a letter from the driving-license-agency, they wanted to take away his license. He wrote he moved to Berlin. In Berlin they told him to proof, that he don't smoke and drive, that's all, when he promised he won't, they left him alone.

https://https://www.rent-a-pizzeria.de/

That's how Bavaria act and how Berlin behave.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,353
    Given: 1,681
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Strict laws in foreign countries terrify me but it's good to know how each area will act
    There Are A Few Things I Hate In This World And Cannabis Certainly Is NOT One Of Them,
    Whoever Said Cannabis Is Bad For You Must Of Been High On Ignorance!!!

Live Each Day As Your Last And Live For The Moment For Tomorrow Is Not Promised And You Never Know When You Will Be Taken From This World

Grow Safe

PuffRyder

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 597
    Given: 612
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Man i smoked weed in every country in Europe almost and in streets clubs u name it thats y im World wide smoker lol i mean i never got in trouble i always have weed on the plane
    I don't smoke weed but i smoke the best weed everyday.

My Second Grow
    Current Grow

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    under 6 grams and you should be fine..

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 223
    Given: 10
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroLover View Post
    Anybody knows laws in Germany especially Hessen state , Frankfurt
    or anybody lives there or lived any tip would help
    What you wanna know in Detail?? Growing? Possesion? Dealing?

Frankfurt is a Hardcore City.The Mayor demanded that his City may open "Prototype Coffeshops",like the Mayors of some parts of Berlin demanded too.

In General you can be sure you wont go to Prison as long as you have a Place to Live (not homeless).As Foreigner (are you?) its a bit Different...They will put you in Prison as long as you dont pay some Money,they Prosecutor will guess the Fine you will get,and you have to leave that Money + some Extra.Then you can go,Months later when a Judge finaly took care you get informed how much Money you will get back.

Growing is Illegal,Dealing too.
    Not Illegal is "Überlassen zum sofortigen Gebrauch" that means "give something for instant use" like when you pass around a Joint.

Possession is Illegal too,depends on the State.
    Bavaria will punish you for every Gramm while in Hessen it should be more relaxed.
    I know in Northrhine Westphalia they accept 12 Gramms as private use ammount.
    That doesnt mean the "Private use Amount" is legal,but normal you get a Money Fine

The last Time they found some Weed at the Dutch/German Border ,it was around 7 Gramms.I had to pay a Fine of 300 Euros and extra 70 Euros Court-Cost for it.

When youre a Tourist which wants to use the Airport in Frankfurt???
    Well i dont know how its since all this Terrorism Stuff,but i already took Dope into Holidays several Times.Normaly its no Problem when you have it at your Balls since its no Metall and no Explosives.

But i still want to give you a Awesome Clue how to get out of Trouble.
    You need to take 1 of your Paper Money Pieces and then rub alot of Weed over it.
    In Case they have a Dog somewhere and the Dog is intrested in you,they will start to search you.
    Then you say "Hey i saw a TV-Docu about you Custom Guys and there was alot of Trouble with a Guy where the Dog sniffed Drugs but your Companions dont find any.In the end it turned out there where Drug Traces on some of his Paper Bills.Couldnt this be with me too??? Cant you check that?? And when they take your Wallet and the Dog goes Nuts over it they think youre Right

I dont know how to explain,it sounds like im bragging when i say this now,but it realy depends on your "coolness",your atitude,your boldness
    The first time i was stopped at the Border i pissed my Pants and started Chewing my Fingernails and needed 3 Min to Answer "What did you do in the Netherlands"...
    When i get this asked now after more than 20 Years of Border Experience,im total souvereign and leading the conversation and talking them to believe im fully harmless.
    You must stay total calm,answer like you would love to smalltalk wih them,give more details and more story than they even asked for.
    For example when they ask you at the Border what you did there,you start admiring the wonderfull Dutch Cheese and start to talk about the advances and drawbacks of different Cheese Regions in Netherlands...And that all the Supermarket stuff is cheap imitations and that every km driving to the source is worth it ...Of course in this Case you should have some Cheese in your Car
    Last edited by Weedburner; 04-17-2015 at 12:14 AM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 559
    Given: 642
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I was just in Germany for 10 days. Mostly Bavaria. The only traces of weed that I saw was what I had with me. There was no problem on the planes. They searched my purse and even looked right at the small bottle of tincture that I had labelled as lavendar oil. No problems. My German cousin thinks I am pretty "badass", lol. There is no problem on the planes, but I think you have to be reasonable. Don't go around smelling like weed or you will be asking for trouble. I kept mine in joint form inside a vitamin container because it is dark brown plastic. And that container was in with my other medications. In Germany, as most places if you are discreet you will probably be fine. No one is out looking for a harmless pothead. But if you open your car window for the police and smoke billows out I don't think they can just ignore it. Seems like it would be pretty hard to grow there. Most properties aren't really that big that you could grow it outdoors. Most houses that I saw were pretty compact and didn't have much room for a secret grow room.

Sorry, I know the question was about German law. My point is just don't get caught! ; )
    ~Greenlady~

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I kept mine in joint form inside a vitamin container because it is dark brown plastic.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,699
    Given: 5,072
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Cannabis just went legal a few weeks ago in Germany for medical purposes, saw it on the news; I live in Switzerland just over the border

How they are gonna actually do the med thing in practice remains to be seen, but my suspicion is they will uber-regulate it to death, they will follow UN conventional wisdom, where the State becomes the dealer and the laws won't affect home growers (you'll still be illegal), and will have to continue to operate in the dark grey realm you are in now. But perhaps the only good thing is that there will likely be a relaxing in the possible penalties if you are a small producer for personal things

Or you could move to Switzerland LOL here it is practically an impossibility to go to jail for weed unless you are seriously producing some large commercial weight (although this varies by which canton you are in); be advised though, they will fine you till you are blue in the face and can't remember your own name anymore, you just won't go to jail, so grow a lot so you can pay the fines if and when they politely come knocking LOL most polite police I have ever dealt with, and I have had run-ins with them all over the world, I'll say that. The Berlin police, not so much hahaha they some tough and ruthless fellas if you rub them the wrong way, as i discovered personally at LoveWeek in '06, but I'm pretty sure I deserved it too. fond memories...

Don't get caught in a deal when you are the seller though or you are in trouble, in Switzerland, Germany or anywhere else. Be careful who you choose to surround yourself with; loose lips sink ships and all of that eh, I have seen more than a few ex-girlfriends and ex-business partners go apeshit and bring the whole network of chaps down all at once, both in the pot game and in other avenues. many of those fellas will still be caged to this day, some sad shit

It's a lot more fun if you don't get caught is the theme to have in your mind at all times, is what I'm saying, wherever you are

stay safe folks
    LD

EDIT: thought I'd add this quote from a news page I was looking at just now,

''At the pharmacy, the customer pays according to the Federal Association of German Associations of Pharmacists now 15 to 18 euros per gram. This price corresponds to the producer price, possibly resulting import costs and 100 percent pharmacy profit margin.''

LOL that's hugely expensive, and I ask, who the hell can afford to pay that, certainly not disabled people living on benefits who need weed. I know chaps who sell in 100g bags for significantly less than half that price. I imagine the chemist won't sell you 100g at once for discount. Even at highest street prices in Zurich you are talking 4 grams for 50CHF, which when converted is about roughly 11-12 euros a gram

seems it's gonna be another example of how to do it wrong, legislating rather than legalising, effectively setting things back even further
    Last edited by LoneDeranger; 04-28-2016 at 05:49 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12