Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    HI, i bougth the Blible ( in spanish) some days ago, and already finished my first lecture. Its a great tool for growers, in my case im still a novice and its aweson. Thnk for the great work. Here comes my doubt THe Cananabis Encyclopedia is the "new Bible"? It will be available in spanish?

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    you can order your buds here /forumdisplay.phphttps://buycannabisonlinenow.com/

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 48
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    One attribute nobody has mentioned is how durable the new Encyclopedia is.

Also, if you buy the book, use it. So many people just know how and never find out why. Growing in the book.

IMG_20180702_110828_308.jpg

Keep them green
    Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,275
    Given: 873
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Even though I bought the Hardcover edition, I won’t be reading it in the hot tub. Hahaha

What have you been dipping your grow book into, the hydro’ reservoir? J/K

It won’t sprout roots... Chuckles
    Seriously though, you have a best seller there, take care of it... make a paper cover for it. ;-)

Dr.Chas-THC
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk2 View Post
    One attribute nobody has mentioned is how durable the new Encyclopedia is.

Also, if you buy the book, use it. So many people just know how and never find out why. Growing in the book.

Keep them green
    Muk
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11”,
    HyperFan 8” HyperFan Temperature Controller

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 48
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chas-THC View Post
    Even though I bought the Hardcover edition, I won’t be reading it in the hot tub. Hahaha

What have you been dipping your grow book into, the hydro’ reservoir? J/K

It won’t sprout roots... Chuckles
    Seriously though, you have a best seller there, take care of it... make a paper cover for it. ;-)

Dr.Chas-THC
    Heck you only see half the story.

I knew Jorge was going to be passing within feet of my casa so I sent a message to him asking if he had time to stop by and have a cold beer...much to my surprise he did stop on his way South from Portland. So I had him sign my copy.

A lot of what I do is help other people with their Gardens Here Local it and sometimes they look at me and they grow like wow I guess yeah sure you're right but getting to do it's a different story so if you have the book validating what you're saying.... They tend to do what you told them they needed to do to fix their plants after they see it in the book. So my book spends a lot of time in my truck. Oh yeah it also survived the fire.

IMG_20180706_102353.jpg

But even before the fire George was pretty darn impressed that my book was so dogeared and used.

Keeping life green
    Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,275
    Given: 873
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    You are a very lucky guy, to have Jorge stop in, to say hello, and even gracious enough to autograph your Cannabis Encyclopedia. I am definitely envious of that.
    It’s mighty kind of you, to tutor others with your vast gardening knowledge and cannabis growing experience, with those folks who need that guidance, in your immediate vicinity. But you also share that kindness within the forum as well.
    Thanks for being a positive influence here and at home. Good deeds are often rewarded later... wait for It!!

That pic of @Jorge’s signature, tells it all. Please continue on your memorable journey... mucho gracias.
    Thanks for the pleasant reply as well. Very nice.

Dr.Chas-THC

Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk2 View Post
    Heck you only see half the story.

I knew Jorge was going to be passing within feet of my casa so I sent a message to him asking if he had time to stop by and have a cold beer...much to my surprise he did stop on his way South from Portland. So I had him sign my copy.

A lot of what I do is help other people with their Gardens Here Local it and sometimes they look at me and they grow like wow I guess yeah sure you're right but getting to do it's a different story so if you have the book validating what you're saying.... They tend to do what you told them they needed to do to fix their plants after they see it in the book. So my book spends a lot of time in my truck. Oh yeah it also survived the fire.

IMG_20180706_102353.jpg

But even before the fire George was pretty darn impressed that my book was so dogeared and used.

Keeping life green
    Muk
    Last edited by Dr.Chas-THC; 07-06-2018 at 07:47 PM.
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    EZ Clone 16,
    Gorilla Grow Tent 5’ x 5’ x 6’11”,
    HyperFan 8” HyperFan Temperature Controller

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567