Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,998
    Given: 1,754
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hello my Spanish Friends !

0 Not allowed!
    Hello España !

My name is OM and i live in Scandinavia. Ive tried to find a country that suits my needs the most. Scandinavia is locked on Medical Cannabis etc.
    Since my wife has an sickness she can't cure and the doctors around here only wants to fill her up with pills, we see no other opportunity than moving to a country where we can get her, her help.
    Cannabis is not a problem to get here, but the quality is bad and the police and laws are outrageous. The police doesn't go after the big sharks or the dealers, they go after the buyers, the consumers, the patients.
    I read something about some new laws here the first july in Spain, i want to hear your opinion on that, if possible.

My thoughts with this thread, is to get some connections, someone to talk with that lives in Spain. Someone that can help me out on my journey through the system.
    I would love to give some more out and ask some more questions, but for now ill wait and see if someone respond to my call.

Ty for taking the time to read, Grow in peace.

Namaste OM.
    Last edited by OpenMinded; 07-17-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hello I live in Spain
    for the moment here its not legal 100% .

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    hi. i live and grow in spain. not allot. but enough for me for a year and some to play with. give away. etc.
    basically if you live somewhere private and dont have a field of plants then you should.be ok.
    also depends on who catches you.
    but be sensible and your medicine should be easy enough here.
    we have lots of sun. check the area for wind and rain levels in september october.
    aragon is not a bad place to start looking. quiet life.