Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 880
    Given: 22
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    "SKANK" is awesome it some how found it's way down to the northern states.....!
    Can't be coincidence..... On the name.
    Very flavorful full smoke great buzz!
    “We shall, by and by, want a world of hemp more for our own consumption.” – John Adams, U.S. President

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 880
    Given: 22
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pic o d month

0 Not allowed!
    "SkyCircus"
    Heavy afghan back ground x Northern lights
    image.jpg
    “We shall, by and by, want a world of hemp more for our own consumption.” – John Adams, U.S. President

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @indigenou$, very nice bud shot!!....looks like a top 10 so far

Lefty

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
    The plant is AMAZING! taste, aroma, color and a very nice plant to grow... VERY PRETTY! The seeds were gifted from @NBweedguy and what a very nice gesture. I named it Northern Skank where I am located and the people who have smoked it LOVE IT! The buds are very dense, but it also like I said very easy to grow. The genetics are Afghani X Skunk1 X Nothern lights but he would have to explain to you the exact breeding order. Another member @Lefty has actually sampled a very small bud too if he would like to chime in. NB named it Old School I do believe, Like I said I just named it Northern Skank so I could test it and needed a name.

I really cant say enough to give her justice. AGAIN THANK YOU NB!
    I did'nt know @NBweedguy named it Old School!!! Too funny because that plays into my thoughts when I got to sample her!!
    @whoremoans...I can say a few things about that cut.
    #1 is NB did a fine job matching up that cross. Much respect for that one.
    As far as the smoke goes I would say elite and nostalgic. The potency and terpene profile is elite and world class. The smoke I would call nostalgic which is why I chuckle at the Old School name.
    Remember back when you 1st smoked weed? That smell and flavor. The giggles and euphoria and you knew right then and there you really like marijuana? That's what the cuts does...Brings you back to the good ol days of really great pot and early innocence of discovering it. A really great reminder of the reason we love cannabis
    &

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,498
    Given: 6,391
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome entries as always! Best of luck to you all!!! Don't forget to VOTE TOO!!!

Not an "entry", just sharing! Aurora Indica at Day 74. Not my brand of beer either, sorry for the bad taste; it was an emergency! LOL

AI Bloom 3.jpg

Peace and Love,
    "I don't count the days ... I see no purpose ... I'm with them EVERY day ... for hours ... we have no calendar ... no clocks ... When they're ready ... THEY'RE Ready ... No sooner ... No later ..... LOL, the only thing I "count" are my Blessings! ..... Grass"

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @WildWoodWeed, ...nice bud!! very nice!....alright, about the the beer....c'mon! own it bud, you know you rock the Coor's light....lol. Well you have the Coors down....but Light?....hmmm.
    @Lefty, I remember when I first started smoking...it just seemed back then it tasted different.., It's probably cause it was new...but the smoke seemed heavier, and the high was more of a punch in the face than what the high is today. The stuff I smoked always had that Skunky Hashish taste....and it felt like someone inflated my lungs with an air compressor.....then you have the perma-grin and world class munchies..

Lefty

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    @WildWoodWeed, ...nice bud!! very nice!....alright, about the the beer....c'mon! own it bud, you know you rock the Coor's light....lol. Well you have the Coors down....but Light?....hmmm.
    @Lefty, I remember when I first started smoking...it just seemed back then it tasted different.., It's probably cause it was new...but the smoke seemed heavier, and the high was more of a punch in the face than what the high is today. The stuff I smoked always had that Skunky Hashish taste....and it felt like someone inflated my lungs with an air compressor.....then you have the perma-grin and world class munchies..
    That's Northern Skank

no1

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    That's Northern Skank

Would that be related to Northern Soul, Lefty? I've a 3' in veg, ready to go to 'her room' whenever I find a minute...

doublej

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
    ok ok Ill be first!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

This plant is truly amazing! I can never say thank you to @NBweedguy enough for allowing me to grow this.

Attachment 58003
    Wow....CIA SHIT

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 84
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Sooregonseeds_OG x Bx1 Sooregonseeds_OGBX1.jpg indoor grow organic grow day 45 Grown from seed not clone ! Og x bx1 . I wish this pic was scratch and sniff So you all could injoy!! Ps We sure would love a book lol
    Last edited by Sooregonseeds; 06-06-2015 at 05:33 AM.
    Southern Oregon Seeds

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast