Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Administrator and Technical Support
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 381
    Given: 26
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May Pic of the Month 2015

0 Not allowed!
    High MG members!

Welcome to the May Pic of the month thread! Please submit your cannabis related photos (Flowers, seeds, concentrates, etc) to the contest here. The winner of the contest will receive a hand signed copy of Jorge's "Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible".

Rules:

1. Only 1 (one) photo entry per member, MG members only.

2. Members are allowed to change out their original submitted image during the month; if you shoot another image or have a better one you would prefer to enter later, you may switch out your original image by editing your original post.

3. Please always try and post which strain of cannabis is in your photo if possible.

4. The submissions will close on the last day of each month.

5. The top 10 (ten) images will be selected by members of our staff and will be placed into a final poll thread at the end of the month. The Top Ten will be chosen based on these five criteria:

1. Content (Cannabis Related)
    2. Focus
    3. Lighting
    4. Creativity
    5. Picture Name/Label (Please label the image file name as such "username_piclabel.jpg" i.e. Admin_ogkush.jpg)

6. The winner will be chosen by you, our members, from the top ten selected by our judges. A poll thread will be posted in this forum soon after the first of each month and voting will take place for one week. The winner will be announced at the end of the first week of each month.

May the best photo win. Good Luck to everyone!
    "The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

- Albert Einstein quote on Hemp

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,507
    Given: 1,625
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Sconeofark

sconeofark_redsugar.jpg

RedSugar

Sugarpunch from Sannies seeds.

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/...Sannies_Seeds/
    Last edited by Sconeofark; 05-09-2015 at 08:41 PM.
    Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet?

Marijuana Growing Administrator and Technical Support
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 381
    Given: 26
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @IronLionZion, unfortunately yes that does disqualify the image as stated in the rules. Hopefully a kind member can rename your image and post. You can always use outside sources such as dropbox to rename the image or you can use free third party image hosting sites. When uploading to the forum from outside sources just use the image url to share. Best of luck.
    "The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

- Albert Einstein quote on Hemp

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,498
    Given: 6,391
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ILZ yes it does, but no worries. We, "I" can help you with this. Will you give me permission to "Save" this pic and "rename" it, and send it back to you?

Peace and Love,

Quote Originally Posted by IronLionZion View Post
    Attachment 55739

Berry Bomb (Elemental Seeds). Bloom. Day 17.

Pic was taken on my wife's iPhone 4s with a cheapo 30X loupe held against the lens. Was edited with the device's standard software.

@Admin - apologies; my iphone won't allow me to rename photo files. Neither will my ipad. It's a crApple thing....Does this mean my entry won't count?
    "I don't count the days ... I see no purpose ... I'm with them EVERY day ... for hours ... we have no calendar ... no clocks ... When they're ready ... THEY'RE Ready ... No sooner ... No later ..... LOL, the only thing I "count" are my Blessings! ..... Grass"

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 171
    Given: 31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    GreenLife_AutoPurple.jpg

Auto Purple 3rd week flowering

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    This is for @IronLionZion..... Now you need to go "Delete" your original post.

This entry is for IronLionZion for the contest. @Admin if you would like him to 'repost' his own post and pic, that is cool, just let us know. Other then that, consider this picture/post HIS entry. Thank you.

IronLionZion_Berry Bomb.jpg

Peace and Love,
    "I don't count the days ... I see no purpose ... I'm with them EVERY day ... for hours ... we have no calendar ... no clocks ... When they're ready ... THEY'RE Ready ... No sooner ... No later ..... LOL, the only thing I "count" are my Blessings! ..... Grass"

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,611
    Given: 1,530
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWoodWeed View Post
    This is for @IronLionZion..... Now you need to go "Delete" your original post.

This entry is for IronLionZion for the contest. @Admin if you would like him to 'repost' his own post and pic, that is cool, just let us know. Other then that, consider this picture/post HIS entry. Thank you.

Peace and Love,
    Thanks bro. You're always helping me out :-)
    2nd Current Medical Grow - AT PLANNING STAGE - come & advise me 1 x Amnesia Haze (auto by World of Seeds), Micro Cabinet, LED

1st Medical Grow - Achieved over 1g per Watt!!! 1 x Berry Bomb (fem by Elemental Seeds), 250w HPS throughout, Coco Hempy, SCROG, Grounded

Bio:
    Started microdosing to manage anxiety & depression in '15; now a daily micro-dose of THC + CBD as pre-emptive medicine & nutrient. Also provide my wife meds for various issues inc. chronic pain.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    No worries Bro! Nice B/W! I love B/W Photography!

Peace and Love,

Quote Originally Posted by IronLionZion View Post
    Thanks bro. You're always helping me out :-)

― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,611
    Given: 1,530
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks @WildWoodWeed

Took it in my wife's iphone. Will get my DSLR out the attic next week and start taking some proper pics.

I'm planning to unzip my whole tent literally just before final harvest and take quite a few pics.
    2nd Current Medical Grow - AT PLANNING STAGE - come & advise me 1 x Amnesia Haze (auto by World of Seeds), Micro Cabinet, LED

1st Medical Grow - Achieved over 1g per Watt!!! 1 x Berry Bomb (fem by Elemental Seeds), 250w HPS throughout, Coco Hempy, SCROG, Grounded

Bio:
    Started microdosing to manage anxiety & depression in '15; now a daily micro-dose of THC + CBD as pre-emptive medicine & nutrient. Also provide my wife meds for various issues inc. chronic pain.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,110
    Given: 668
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    organic o.g. kush just plucked yesterday
    jdwall_kushnugs.jpg
    The futures uncertain and the end is always near. j.morrison