Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: April Pic of the Month

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. DSA_Encyclopedia_1

0 0%
  • 2. GreenLife_Critical Jack

1 3.85%
  • 3. jdwall_orgvdroheadband

1 3.85%
  • 4. lefty_Gettin' Sketchy

3 11.54%
  • 5. PKbrewer_ EverGreen Kushaze

0 0%
  • 6. rhino700-bluelemonthai

4 15.38%
  • 7. sconeofark_arkhammer

7 26.92%
  • 8. Sirveaux_Blueberry

1 3.85%
  • 9. Trewalker_Krazy Glue

2 7.69%
  • 10. WildWoodWeed_Honey Banana

7 26.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,498
    Given: 6,391
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, no chit!? A tie is pretty damn cool, but what's the ruling? Either way, I am blown away to make it in the Top Ten, especially in THIS group of Grower's. Congrat's to you @Sconeofark, nice shot indeed! And Hat's off to you all for Growing some damn fine looking Herb!

This shot was a random cell shot, in the pitch dark, no clue how close I was, or what angle I was shooting at. Turned out not to bad. Honey Banana came through in the end with a nice pic, and some NICE bud. The early sample was, good; can't wait for the final.

I too, wish more people would participate in this contest, with pictures, and on the voting end.

Again, Awesome photo's Guy's and Gal's, keep em' rolling! If this "Tie", counts as a win, I will remove myself from the contest part until next year. I will still post a monthly shot for ya'll though.

Peace and Love,

Quote Originally Posted by PKbrewer View Post
    Well deserved congrats to co-winners Sconeofark and WildWoodWeed! Gorgeous buds indeed - I just wish more members appreciated the fine gardening and photo work and voted.
    ~Peace ~PKb
    "I don't count the days ... I see no purpose ... I'm with them EVERY day ... for hours ... we have no calendar ... no clocks ... When they're ready ... THEY'RE Ready ... No sooner ... No later ..... LOL, the only thing I "count" are my Blessings! ..... Grass"

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 177
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats to both of you, well deserved.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Atop a mountain deep in the woods of the beautiful souteastern U.S.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,012
    Given: 616
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Great job guys!! Congratulations!! I aspire to win one of these one day! LOL TWW

greengoblin

0 Not allowed!
    Good job peeps. One day, right now I can only aspire to have such beauty in my garden. A++++

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,255
    Given: 972
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWoodWeed View Post
    Wow, no chit!? A tie is pretty damn cool, but what's the ruling? Either way, I am blown away to make it in the Top Ten, especially in THIS group of Grower's. Congrat's to you @Sconeofark, nice shot indeed! And Hat's off to you all for Growing some damn fine looking Herb!

This shot was a random cell shot, in the pitch dark, no clue how close I was, or what angle I was shooting at. Turned out not to bad. Honey Banana came through in the end with a nice pic, and some NICE bud. The early sample was, good; can't wait for the final.

I too, wish more people would participate in this contest, with pictures, and on the voting end.

Again, Awesome photo's Guy's and Gal's, keep em' rolling! If this "Tie", counts as a win, I will remove myself from the contest part until next year. I will still post a monthly shot for ya'll though.

Peace and Love,

I would have voted, but when I asked where or how all I got was crickets. I also entered a picture, though Mutt had renamed it for me, but again crickets.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry if I missed that, Lyf. At the beginning of the post you will see a "Poll" with all the selected photo's. Select the one you want and done. If you need help loading a "named pic" for the contest, let me know.

Peace and Love,

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    I would have voted, but when I asked where or how all I got was crickets. I also entered a picture, though Mutt had renamed it for me, but again crickets.
    "I don't count the days ... I see no purpose ... I'm with them EVERY day ... for hours ... we have no calendar ... no clocks ... When they're ready ... THEY'RE Ready ... No sooner ... No later ..... LOL, the only thing I "count" are my Blessings! ..... Grass"

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    A little birdy called me last night and said my book came in! Now I just gotta wait two weeks to see it!

Thank You @Jorge, I look forward to reading it! It's my understanding that you got to meet and hang out with a friend of mine in AK, during the FIRST EVER Cannabis show. Very cool, he had tons of GREAT things to say about you.

Peace and Love,

― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,255
    Given: 972
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWoodWeed View Post
    Sorry if I missed that, Lyf. At the beginning of the post you will see a "Poll" with all the selected photo's. Select the one you want and done. If you need help loading a "named pic" for the contest, let me know.

Peace and Love,
    Mutt actually renamed it for me, I think? But it's all good, I would rather see the book go to someone that didn't have a copy. I have them all��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12