Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,018 of 1018
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,234
    Given: 417
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hopefully, Runamuk's karma will run over the scriptkiddies dogma.....

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,439
    Given: 539
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

0 Not allowed!
    Hey @Tropical...it wasn't PM it was from red hairs and moisture wasn't even Gray snot mold.

Muk

{PS yes I know how not to get powdery mildew

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 650
    Given: 112
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    if you keep calling me a scrippt kiddy i will run you too lmfao feg this account is now mine

Runamuk1.0

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    if you keep calling me a scrippt kiddy i will run you too lmfao feg this account is now mine

Yo dude I didn't do a fucking thing to you or call you names so why would you keep this account?

Fuck this is bull shit
    Muk

Runamuk1.0

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by airedog View Post
    Hopefully, Runamuk's karma will run over the scriptkiddies dogma.....
    Not yet @airedog

Runamuk1.0

0 Not allowed!
    Well this sucks that there are children who wish to scrippt kiddy a website just to show everyone they are an idiot.

Jorge(if it is really Jorge) has sent a request to the webmaster twice to get my account back and still nothing...not even a email from them. When I look at the stats I can kinda understand why they wouldn't reinstate Runamuk1.

So Runamuk1 and this journal will go into the archives to be lost.

All I gotta say is never give up on what you want to do, no matter what gets in your way.

I've been here since 2014 so maybe time to wander off and do my own thing. To all the people I've met here...it's been a pleasure. But if Jorge doesn't have any control over this website then it isn't safe.

But I don't think Jorge is around here anymore. The face book stuff is canned with only academic posts. His printing business that was in Sonoma is now in Washington.

He is burned out on Cannabis and moved to Spain.

May God Bless you all and Keep them Green
    Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,439
    Given: 539
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk1.0 View Post
    Well this sucks that there are children who wish to scrippt kiddy a website just to show everyone they are an idiot.

Jorge(if it is really Jorge) has sent a request to the webmaster twice to get my account back and still nothing...not even a email from them. When I look at the stats I can kinda understand why they wouldn't reinstate Runamuk1.

Muk
    I can't figure there is anything wrong with your figuring. I've got the same sentiment for the whole USA

On the bright side concerning that neighbor. What's the rules on Oregon pot being viewable....is it from public road or any neighboring locations

Would be funny if whoever robbed your place has seen the guys next door plants and plans a little escapade of ransacking his place. That would be funny to me. Well somebody eating his dog would also be funny but I guess that just me. Maybe even a tribe of cannibals eating him too but..........

Best of whatever to you man. They say don't let the bastards get you down but my figuring is that's only during the heavy gunfire if it's incoming Bored as heck as usual here.

The place is a sort of an entertainment of boredom. I guess the idea of helping somebody or entertaining them with grow journals kind of feels good. But it's kind of a techno mentality after guerilla times. All in all old days when everything was illegal compared to current time? Well it all looks the same since it's the same moronic BS going on out there. Last I knew cops and robbers are still rising with all of them figuring they are doing a great job and bringing their punk mentalities to everyone they can. One stupid insane world.

With all the so called politics and DC monkey business only thing I can figure they could do next is put out news somebody sent in paperwork to be a nuclear arms dealer with traces of whatever material on it. Wasn't me if those clowns are that hard up

Maybe there's some pot farm looking for expansion and hiring a tending foreman or something. Something away from that mental case next door guy for sure.

Take care with whatever you are doing.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102