Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 9,450
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Runamuk1 random ramblings

0 Not allowed!
    Ok to start off I wish to offer and explanation for why I deleted my journal.

I hope we all know and understand Rule #1 and it was time I practice what I preach to everyone else. I have expanded my garden enough so even if I wasn't exactly low profile before, and I have now long past that point.

I had to cut my exposure, yea I didn't like that two stars but that wasn't really the whole story. As anyone who has been here for a bit has seen how this forum has grown in the last year. We don't know who is watching and sure don't know all the reasons they are here. Let's face it...most of us are outlaws in one form or another. Then there are down right rip offs. That is who I gotta watch out for more than anything else.

Do I dislike trolls hell yes...do I have personality issues at times fuck yes I do. It was never my intention to delete my account...only trying to limit my exposure and I was feeling like my ass was hanging out in the middle of the mall.

Hope y'all understand and if you don't you weren't any friend of mine to begin with.

So Bros and Sisters calm down I ain't going anyplace.

"Growing is an "Art". It's like a Ballet!
    A Symphony of possibilities!!"...Siren

Mutt

0 Not allowed!
    New beginnings around here welcome back!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Atop a mountain deep in the woods of the beautiful souteastern U.S.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,012
    Given: 616
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Totally understand Runamuk! Gotta do what ya gotta do. Glad to know you and all your great knowledge are still around though. LOL Keep safe most of all!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk1 View Post

I hope we all know and understand Rule #1 and it was time I practice what I preach to everyone else. I have expanded my garden enough so even if I wasn't exactly low profile before, and I have now long past that point.

I had to cut my exposure, yea I didn't like that two stars but that wasn't really the whole story. As anyone who has been here for a bit has seen how this forum has grown in the last year. We don't know who is watching and sure don't know all the reasons they are here. Let's face it...most of us are outlaws in one form or another. Then there are down right rip offs. That is who I gotta watch out for more than anything else.

Do I dislike trolls hell yes...do I have personality issues at times fuck yes I do. It was never my intention to delete my account...only trying to limit my exposure and I was feeling like my ass was hanging out in the middle of the mall.

Hope y'all understand and if you don't you weren't any friend of mine to begin with.

doublej

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk1 View Post

Thanks muk we luv ya bro

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,375
    Given: 747
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    So now we can resume smoking again...lmao Glad to read and hear this from you!!
    Liebig created a picture of a whiskey barrel that was built with uneven planks where as the planks represented different type of resources needed to maintain a healthy plant but, when you try to fill the barrel, spills happen due to the unevenness(deficiencies) of the planks. Which shows the least available resource (weakest link) is where your problem is.

This is in essence a recipe for success, if you give plants what they need (level planks) you will see a drop in issues with your plants.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,882
    Given: 3,834
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Muk,
    No worries with the journal, you have to do what's comfy for you. Although, I would like a pic this summer of your wall boxes filled with flowers.
    I like your personality just fine, nothing wrong with being straight up and honest. You wanna pitch a bitch now and then, go right ahead. I need a little eccentric in my life and you fit the bill. Use my journal if ya get the urge to post, I'm fine with that. I'm really glad your still with us.

Yours Truly,
    Siren
    Last edited by Siren; 04-08-2015 at 12:18 PM.
    Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest, it's about who showed up and never left your side.

It's all Mutt's Fault....I was just there observing!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 880
    Given: 22
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Fuck it Muk.....!

There are shit bags at every corner....Glad u didn't screw..!!
    “We shall, by and by, want a world of hemp more for our own consumption.” – John Adams, U.S. President

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,642
    Given: 2,482
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Doobie was here...........
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2017 Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    Well now I know , we can circle the wagons when the need arises....alright, BACK TO WORK!!!...LOL!!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,019
    Given: 13,848
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    no one was here 2

Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast