Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,501
    Given: 6,418
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    God Bless and Amen to THAT Brother! Financially it is a bit tough right now, but I have never felt FREER!

Peace and Love,

Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk1 View Post
    Oh no not silly at all. Change expectations as well as increase your personal motivation as to why you get out of bed and a whole new world opens up for you.

Now if a person only has motivation to suit up and show up to a JOB(Just over Broke) then by all means stay a slave to the 9 to 5 get the gold watch. But don't have expectations to "Do what you always wanted to do afterwards." By then 99% are so set in their ways and dependent on someone else or just plain not healthy enough to do anything.... they are lost without a JOB>

Unless you are working for Google or Microsoft making a few million $$$ a year...step out of the comforter and do it on your own just to see and taste what freedom is all about
    "I don't count the days ... I see no purpose ... I'm with them EVERY day ... for hours ... we have no calendar ... no clocks ... When they're ready ... THEY'RE Ready ... No sooner ... No later ..... LOL, the only thing I "count" are my Blessings! ..... Grass"

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,148
    Given: 1,189
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I used to be able to smoke my herbs without any testing but over time just about every job that I get called out to requires some type of drug test. I have used the flush kits that you can purchase in the health food store and I have been told that just drinking lot's of water will do the same thing. Pectin and a B12 tablet work great too and save you lot's of money but when the testing goes to a hair test your fucked!!! Also certain laboratory tests will get you. For the most part the simple test in the cup with the color code is easy to beat but it's your roll of the dice and is your job and money more important????That's a decision that you and only you can make. Kommiefornia state law requires that they give you at least 3 hours to provide a random test, so in that time frame you can do certain things to cover your ASS. Pot smokers aren't the problem anyway's!! It's those fucking tweekers that you have to watch out for.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,289
    Given: 1,501
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    At the lumber mill the drug test was about the first two and a half hours of a ten hour shift, of pulling and stacking.

Anyone with a significant drug or alcohol problem is done being a mill worker for good by then.
    Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,458
    Given: 2,035
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

i am fortunate that i work in a industry where random drug testing is commonplace, fortunately im a very personable type of guy and the sites i go to, the people know me, they know i smoke at home. they also know i turn up to work straight, i am very good at my job and im definitely more reliable than most drinkers who turn up hungover or not at all etc.
    usually when there is a random drug test the site foreman or one of the higher ups who know me will ring me in advance and tell me to sit and wait until the tool box and random test selection is finished before i come and sign in. it is wrong that we some of us have to go through this but the sad truth is not everyone is as responsible. i drive heavy machinery and even though i function fine while stoned there are other peoples lives at risk and other people can also be unpredictable on site you need to be at alert for them as well. i have worked with operators who are smoking in the car at lunch, guys who turn up wired on amphetamines who havnt slept for days, and even people who drink while they operate. these are the kind of people the tests are designed to stop. unfortunately until the idiots of the world get there act together the rest of us will suffer for there recklessness.

swab tests should be the tests used, basically if you havnt smoked since you woke up you should pass a swab test and that in my opinion is fair enough, we shouldnt be judged on pee tests which dont prove that we are under the influence at work they only prove that we have smoked in the past weeks.
    "I started out with nothing and i still have most of it left"

"love many, trust few and always paddle your own canoe"

"the people who matter dont mind, the people who mind dont matter"

stutters grow log

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    well first of all, thank you to all who have responded. i agree that that the drug laws and/or testing methods that are used to "weed "out the pot smokers are antiquated and soon (i hope) to be a thing of the past. also it would be awesome to be able to have a job that afforded me the luxury/benefit of having a buddy to tip me off to the fact that i was about be tested. unfortunately i work for an employer that does spot drug tests. what i am looking for is results (firsthand) obtained using urine substitutes, real or synthetic. also are there any additives that actually work? i would love to be able to tell my employer that the only test that they can have is a taste test, but i live in the real world so…

again thanks to all who have responded to this thread. i mean no offense to those how have have posted with personal info, but i want specific info on results obtained using urine substitutes and/or additives.

to all on this awesome site i say keep on fighting the good fight!!!

thanks...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze72 View Post
    so i have been scouring the web, and i have also have recently posted here on a similar topic. how to beat random drug tests. let me start by saying that i know that the best way to pass this kind of test is to be clean. duh! my question is this, has anyone here, PERSONALLY used a urine substitute, synthetic and/or real, to pass a spot drug test? how about a urine additive? does anyone have FIRSTHAND experience with these kind of products? Nuklean Co, Spike, and Testclear are most prominent in the search results. do they work? i really just want some FIRSTHAND experience/results about using these type of products. also i want to smoke some pot again… any/all help/replies are welcomed!
    thanks...
    1Q!
    I want to share a result here because i have read here the comments. We are married and we have a baby and Our unemployment ran out this week.

Stop smoking marijuana immediately! The longer time you abstain, the better chance to pass a drug test you have. Read more about How To Pass A Urine Drug Test For Weed http://articles.best4drugtest.com/ho...drug-test.html

My husband had to pass a dt yesterday. He was a daily smoker he delayed three months past to one or two times per week then quit time period before obtaining the supply. we have a tendency to had ten days. He tried a hardcore ALL FIBER diet, WITH SUPPLEMENTS. Ddetox tea and drinks, most water and five times every day in our vapor bath. On the day of the check he still tested positive with a light-weight management line. No bueno. He substituted clean piddle. i would not suppose ward. How we tend to substituted. I got clean male pee the night before during a glass jar, although I've detected it's illegal to check hormones, i am still pregnant and did not wish to require an opportunity. we have a tendency to brought 3oz lotion tube and 2 thermometers to verify the temperature. He wore a combine of my material shorts to take care it would not go anyplace.

The baby bottle hotter got the temporary worker up to 106, therefore bear in mind. It gets hot. The temporary worker ought to ideally be between ninety four and a hundred however you'll pass ninety to a hundred. We had to take a seat let it settle down within the parking zone adjacent. Checked with each thermometers till it absolutely was 100. Rubber banded the hand hotter to the pee, wrapped it in paper towel, and sent i am in.Once i Checked the temporary worker strip, swirled it a trifle to chill down, peed for real and bi-manual the sample.He passed. features a novel job. Originally he was getting to use a Scrunchies to strap it on, however we have a tendency to did not assume he would be discovered.

I recommend sporting a belt that creates a little noise and jiggle it if you wish to hide up the sound of gap the highest. If your eine determined, do not shut it, it makes a snap sound. Use the paper towel to forestall dripping. Having somebody with you will lots to stay you calm and assist you live temps. you'll fuck on your on tho'. we tend to we tend tore sick with worry however it went terribly swimmingly as a result of we practiced a lot and smoothed out all the issues.

Practice within the automotive with the hotter, heating up and cooling down. follow gap and shutting quietly. follow walking around with it in your pants, that is however we tend to knew boxer briefs weren't enough. we tend to had lots of trial and error.
    Last edited by andrufleck; 03-28-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 107
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Ultra Klean pure synthetic has worked for me for two tests now. Its unisex and ready to use. I was insanely nervous the first time because I've never used fake urine to get a job, but it worked no problem. The secret is to make sure the sample you're purchasing contains "uric acid" a sample lacking uric acid is a dead give away that its synthetic for the guys at the lab. I recommend Ultra Klean to everyone. The box looks like some cheap old school, very basic packaging which also had me a bit nervous, but after using it their all about the results not the gimmicks on the box. Look for a yellow box with black lettering. Probably available at your local head shop, or Amazon. Good luck

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 636
    Given: 203
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I get randoms all the time at work well not randoms as much as pre screened for different job sites but anyway i have passed a dozen or so with Quick-Fix. Also i have been present for some of the lab results and they have never batted an eye. Dont know the specifics of why it works just know i trust my career to the stuff.

http://www.quickfixsynthetic.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12