Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beating drug test using synthetic/real pee, and/or urine additives

0 Not allowed!
    so i have been scouring the web, and i have also have recently posted here on a similar topic. how to beat random drug tests. let me start by saying that i know that the best way to pass this kind of test is to be clean. duh! my question is this, has anyone here, PERSONALLY used a urine substitute, synthetic and/or real, to pass a spot drug test? how about a urine additive? does anyone have FIRSTHAND experience with these kind of products? Nuklean Co, Spike, and Testclear are most prominent in the search results. do they work? i really just want some FIRSTHAND experience/results about using these type of products. also i want to smoke some pot again… any/all help/replies are welcomed!

thanks...

1Q!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,458
    Given: 2,035
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    can i suggest you buy the products and also grab a few drug test kits and do a few tests yourself to see which ones work. at least then if you get a drug test for work you can be confident in what your using
    "I started out with nothing and i still have most of it left"

"love many, trust few and always paddle your own canoe"

"the people who matter dont mind, the people who mind dont matter"

stutters grow log

Marijuana Growing Member
    Atop a mountain deep in the woods of the beautiful souteastern U.S.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,012
    Given: 616
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi hon. Just wanted to chime in here and let you know that the fake urines do work....on a dip test. My son has worked for the past 2 years at a local power plant where the drug testing policy is flippin' ridiciulous as well as being a student in the electrical apprenticeship program and gets tested like crazy there. He has been using the fake urine for a couple of years now with no blow outs so far. He keeps it tucked into his belt while at work to keep a "body temp" on the urine as the cups they use measure temperature. I actually got up to go look in his room because he usually keeps a bottle of it sitting on his dresser....but today it's not there...of course. When he gets home, I'll ask about a brand name and such, but he pays about $10 for a 4 oz bottle. He's used it on numerous occasions and has never blown out one yet. Good luck and hope this helps!!!!!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 551
    Given: 638
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quit working? That would be silly.... jk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,977
    Given: 9,515
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Oh no not silly at all. Change expectations as well as increase your personal motivation as to why you get out of bed and a whole new world opens up for you.

Now if a person only has motivation to suit up and show up to a JOB(Just over Broke) then by all means stay a slave to the 9 to 5 get the gold watch. But don't have expectations to "Do what you always wanted to do afterwards." By then 99% are so set in their ways and dependent on someone else or just plain not healthy enough to do anything.... they are lost without a JOB>

Unless you are working for Google or Microsoft making a few million $$$ a year...step out of the comforter and do it on your own just to see and taste what freedom is all about

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLady View Post
    Quit working? That would be silly.... jk

"Growing is an "Art". It's like a Ballet!
    A Symphony of possibilities!!"...Siren

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,498
    Given: 6,391
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    God Bless and Amen to THAT Brother! Financially it is a bit tough right now, but I have never felt FREER!

Peace and Love,

Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk1 View Post
    Oh no not silly at all. Change expectations as well as increase your personal motivation as to why you get out of bed and a whole new world opens up for you.

Now if a person only has motivation to suit up and show up to a JOB(Just over Broke) then by all means stay a slave to the 9 to 5 get the gold watch. But don't have expectations to "Do what you always wanted to do afterwards." By then 99% are so set in their ways and dependent on someone else or just plain not healthy enough to do anything.... they are lost without a JOB>

Unless you are working for Google or Microsoft making a few million $$$ a year...step out of the comforter and do it on your own just to see and taste what freedom is all about
    "I don't count the days ... I see no purpose ... I'm with them EVERY day ... for hours ... we have no calendar ... no clocks ... When they're ready ... THEY'RE Ready ... No sooner ... No later ..... LOL, the only thing I "count" are my Blessings! ..... Grass"

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I hear the fake pee bottles work well, but, there could ALWAYS be that; one! I worked Gov. for MANY years, it was there, in my face, all the time...... Time to go pee pee! I smoked maybe twice a year if I was lucky, pissed me off. Now, coming back into the work force after a few years off, its a bitch! Everyone wants you to pee. Fk that! Sorry ain't going to happen, never again. I am ME, you want to hire, ME? Fine, then you own me for what ever time we agree upon, and I will be sober/straight, but my time is MY time.

I am actually considering applying for every job I can find, go through all the motions, including FAILING the pee test. Let em' tell me to my face I am not hired because of........ Hhhmmmmm, this is a FINE LINE for discrimination! Make em' sweat!

Anywho, the fact of the matter is...... You want to smoke weed, but are uncomfortable with the fact you may or may not get tested. So, you have two choices here.

1. Stop smoking weed and go get a job.

2. Smoke weed, go get a job and hope the fake pee gets you through EVERY test. And if the day comes when you get popped, be satisfied with it. Because it is what it is.

Peace and Love,
    "I don't count the days ... I see no purpose ... I'm with them EVERY day ... for hours ... we have no calendar ... no clocks ... When they're ready ... THEY'RE Ready ... No sooner ... No later ..... LOL, the only thing I "count" are my Blessings! ..... Grass"

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 195
    Given: 42
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWoodWeed View Post

Anywho, the fact of the matter is...... You want to smoke weed, but are uncomfortable with the fact you may or may not get tested. So, you have two choices here.

1. Stop smoking weed and go get a job.

2. Smoke weed, go get a job and hope the fake pee gets you through EVERY test. And if the day comes when you get popped, be satisfied with it. Because it is what it is.

Or start your own business and work by your own rules which is what I did..funny thing is really don't smoke that often

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I forgot that one, I was stoned at the time of writing that, while on the clock! Yes, it is nice to work for yourself; now! If I can just get the clienteles to start rolling in on a steady basis, life will be grander!

Peace and Love,

Quote Originally Posted by PDX View Post
    Or start your own business and work by your own rules which is what I did..funny thing is really don't smoke that often

― Nikola Tesla

WOODY

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 221
    Given: 10
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=keisersoze72;96236]so i have been scouring the web, and i have also have recently posted here on a similar topic. how to beat random drug tests. let me start by saying that i know that the best way to pass this kind of test is to be clean. duh! my question is this, has anyone here, PERSONALLY used a urine substitute, synthetic and/or real, to pass a spot drug test? how about a urine additive? does anyone have FIRSTHAND experience with these kind of products? Nuklean Co, Spike, and Testclear are most prominent in the search results. do they work? i really just want some FIRSTHAND experience/results about using these type of products. also i want to smoke some pot again… any/all help/replies are welcomed!

thanks...

I can tell you a Story but take it with a litterally grain of Salt.
    Well,as i was younger i had some Troubles with the Police...We where drunk and stoned and also took some Speed all together on a Weekend and went to a Party of the volunnteer Firefighters and we drunk more there.
    One of my Buddies was a well known Troublemaker and he got somehow in Trouble no Idea he could not remember and i was not there as i started.I heard the Noises,runned back and saw 2 Guys sitting on him.So i kicked one of them in the Face..turned out it was a off duty Cop...and we got arrested...we where put into the local Police Station Cells and then they waited to 3 am,called the "Government Doctor" and he ordered us to be brought into the "Country Hospital" basicaly the Nuthouse,which has a forced-drug rehab station....
    It took nearly a Week until a Judge showed up to check on us and he released us.But so i landed into the "forced drug rehab area of the Nuthouse"...
    No one was there volunteerly,all ordered by Judges or Parents...
    There i meet a Russian Guy,who was only allowed to walk totaly chained up.He was supposed to go into Prison once they drug-cleaned him.But he had so fine connections that he was there since 2 Years and they could not get him clean since his Friends climbed over realy dangerous fences and sneaked past Guards and such shit to bring Drugs under his Window,he would then let down a little Container on Rope and so he got his Heroin.
    He sold a "Pack" for 30 Bucks,20 More than in freedoom but the People bought it.
    One was so knocked out he slept in on the Toilet with the Needle still in his Arm and the Guards found him,and next morning all was searched and a big Urin Check ordered on Everyone.
    It was under watch,you could not fake with anything.
    But the Russian Dude said,take Salt in your Fingers and then when you hold your Penis let it drop into the Urine Cup.

Then the strange Message "They could not find Heroine in the Urine"...
    Now is the question did the Salt prevent it? Perhaps turned the Chemical identified by the Test into something different??
    Or did the Boss-Nurse ordered everything to be swept under the Carpet so it doesnt look like she has no Controll over the Station??
    Thats the Question i cant answer.What i know is the Tests was officialy negative even i saw people get knocked out with the Syringe in the Arm....

Btw there is a German Company which makes artifical Penis and Urin.
    They look extreme good,very high quality with little wrinkles and blood veins and everything which should be there.
    You get the Model "Tiny Asiaman" or "Big Africa Dude" or "White Medium" ,so they make realistic versions for all Races including "cut" Versions for Jews and Arabs.
    On big Weed Conventions they run around with the artifical penis coming out of the Pants,and then they give People Apple Juice out of it
    When you buy such a thing you can fake any test.The artifical Urine is carried directly between your real and the wrong Penis so it has the proper Temperature in Case they use a Cup with build in Thermometer.

A Method which just came in my Mind....Does the Tests look after THC?? Or do they look after stuff your Body makes from the THC??
    In Case they look for thc one could try this...Its a bit weird and highly imaginative but better than nothing.
    Under Watch you wont be able to do it.
    But when they leave you alone you could try to take Vegetable Oil and a Syringe.Then you pee into the Cup,add the Oil and shake like Crazy.
    After that you wait a bit until Oil and Urine made 2 Layers and then you go in with the Syringe,drag your Urine out and then clean the Cup.
    With some Luck the Fat-Loving THC has left your Urine to meet up with the Oil.
    Sounds Crazy but its on a chemical foundation and worth a try.
    The Syringed off Urine could be clean after that...Could be...
    Why dont you buy some Drug Testers and try it out if Oil or Salt can help??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast