Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Read Me First!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 264
    Given: 175
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    www.pickandmixseeds.co.uk

^^ Only seed-bank I've ever used, ridiculously wide range or breeders/seedbanks and they have a sister company called 'very clever stuff' ( gadget shop ) which they bill your bank account under for discreet billing, they are awesome. Standard delivery arrives 2 working days after ordering without fail!

Peace
    If nature is illegal then freedom doesn't exist!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,467
    Given: 3,565
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    cool if its rocks your world not so much in the states thanks for your in put p.p.p
    YOU MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

spunkybudz

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky View Post
    mr. Nice is Neville's new company after selling greehouse seeds to Arjan years ago-
    both companies are doing good work with genetics-
    greenhouse seeds has some of the better prices and great genetics-
    mr. Nice is a lot of the parent strians of the greenhouse stock-
    so if you want original and oldskool WW for example go MR.Nice

Nirvana over the last 10 years changed hands as well..
    the new operators really did a terrible job with the breeding aspect of nirvana and totally ruined that company IMHO.
    They did not take time to do proper selections and being the new grower with the old strains..did not know what phenos to look for-
    For example there Blue Mystic-
    Blue mystic around 2000 -2002 used to grow fantastic holy grail sweet buds- had a greyish blue green kinda hue to its color , as in the old photo in the catalog- but now when you get this stock 98% of the time, you get the lesser quality, green pheno seed for seed instead- the real blue mystic is gone now -

Sensi seeds has good genetics still after all these years but there stock has about watered down compared to what it used to be as well-
    there white russian , nothing to cry home about, there chronic, terrible and finding any cherry ak-47's is a thing of the past- your lucky now to get its lime green citrus pheno and thats not all that great anymore-

Soma- oldskool and keeping it oldskool-
    Soma uses rodilization to make fems all natural, but doing so also carries a gender confused trait-
    still better then using chemicals-
    The real creator and marketer of NYCD, Lavender and lots more-
    Soma has some unique genetics but plays on the sativa side of the realm-

Barneys farm..
    hit and misss but about 70% of the stock ive ran is really good strains-
    id stay away from pineapple chunk but most of there indica and Kush dom genetics are real nice strains to grow-

THseeds-
    also hit and miss-
    willing to make orders right- if you have problems with growing the stock email and you actually find a conmpany willing to make it right-
    very cool imho-
    Sannies seed shop-
    Some top dawg genetics with really nice phenos-
    good shipping and has a decent forum to boot!

next generation-
    if you want a really great blueberry or the real romulan- go next gen! great genetics straight out of BC- never ran a bad selection from Next Generation

Mdanzig sux, his autos are genetic fubars-
    the first rounders were pretty good but everything since has been a total loss-

Eva
    is spanish based genetics and has decent selections imho- pretty good strains so far comming out of Eva, real stable stuff-

Delicious seeds is another spanish based group of genetics , really good company with decent prices- if your looking for auto flowers they have a few extreme autos to try-
    great tasting stuff-

Dutch Passion-
    stay away imho..terrible

Paradise has some decent stuff but a lot like dutch passions genetics- good but not great

World Of Seeds-
    Has some really great actual landrace building blocks for breeding projects and most of there strains ive ever had the op to grow have been as described-

DNA and Reserva Privada-
    Sister companies based originally out of California- great genetics and good skills- i tend to lean toward reservas lines more then DNA but both companies have great stock-

Subcool TGA seeds
    Sub is a sativa lover- so if you like TGA then you are to-
    Some of the best sativa dom fruit blends you could ask for coming out of TGA-

Sour Seed Co.
    My own company-
    we are based out of Colorado, do the best we can to supply the best medicine we can find to deliver it to the grower at very low prices-
    We do a lot of traveling from east to west coast always in search of american badass genetics and hopefully one day go worldwide-
    I keep an email line open just for customer questions etc-
    always willing to help a sour seed fan or customer with any gear not including or including my own-

BC bud Depot another place to get some really top dawg BC indica strains or sativas-
    everything BC bud depot is worth at least one grow or two-

DJ Short
    Great breeder of some of the best blueberry strains of the late 90's and early 2k-
    still around doing his thing- breeding great strains if you can afford them

Dinafem-
    dina has some good auto's , i really loved there automatic cheese that was gifted to me through a friend-
    ive ran about 5 of there lineup and they are hit and miss, id stay away from any dina diesel lines cause there kinda watery but everything in there stock is pretty stable genetics from what i see-
    i do worry about genetic opppps! though when running dina fem cause they multi strain breed in a large greenhouse- this is no way to kep pollen at bay from hitting other stock or mother plants -
    so its going to be very hit and miss but most of what comes out of dina has been ok by me-

Cali Connection
    all hype and hoorah-
    a medical card gone to the head-
    swerve doesn't have much to do with the actual breeding of cali connection gear- i find him rather rude and he always blames the grower for problems with there stock-
    they do offer west coast genetics at a very high price-
    hermie, autoflowering and auto pollination problems have arose over the last 3 years with CC gear -
    Reserva has been around for much longer and has everything the connection does but you know its going to be more stable-
    CC has some good strains but for there extreme prices you can go anywhere in cali or the 17 medical states and get clones of proven run genetics for less then 20$ a head-

this list goes on! lol ask if you have a question about anyone i missed

Cheers
    Big Sky
    Sour Seed Co.
    I have some of the old Blue Mystic seed stock and it is fabulous

greengoblin

0 Not allowed!
    Usa. Great shipping great communication. OREGON GREEN SEEDand GrEENPOINT SEEDs. Both have a huge selection.. Gu who runs greenpoint is also real cool. He has auctions and price drops almost daily. He has items he puts on that go down 5 to 10% every hour until sold out. Only 2 i tried but always get my package.2

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, as a new grower I have been bitterly disappointed customer of RoyalQueenSeeds (advertised as Amsterdam - based in Barcelona)
    basically I ordered my first seeds ever on the 19th of November, payment was taken on the 21st.
    despite numerous emails, messages and phone calls I have yet to receive any response.
    Its only 4 seeds but to me that is massive.
    Have any other customers of RQS experienced this problem and how was it resolved, much appreciation Jorge for the in depth knowledge you have supplied.
    Regards
    Ballamorphic

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,426
    Given: 529
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballyamorphic View Post
    Hi, as a new grower I have been bitterly disappointed customer of RoyalQueenSeeds (advertised as Amsterdam - based in Barcelona)
    basically I ordered my first seeds ever on the 19th of November, payment was taken on the 21st.
    despite numerous emails, messages and phone calls I have yet to receive any response.
    Its only 4 seeds but to me that is massive.
    Have any other customers of RQS experienced this problem and how was it resolved, much appreciation Jorge for the in depth knowledge you have supplied.
    Regards
    Ballamorphic
    Lookup in online news stories on the shakeup of Barcelona since they voted to separate from Spain. Spain is being vindictive on government including police of Barcelona. I'd consider mailings out of there might be routed through Madrid leading to screw your order all to heck. Just a thought man

Furthermore if considering asking @Jorge Cervantes for personal help in resolving an issue with an order on banned items via mail into the USA or other locations might be considered a felony. Not that I know anything about what is legal or otherwise especially considering the way government punks operate these days
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Founder
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,490
    Given: 3,258
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    @Tropical,
    Thanks for thinking of me. But I have no part in illegal activities. Furthermore, solving a problem between a seed company and customer is not my business.
    All the best of luck.

Please REVIEW The Cannabis Encyclopedia on amazon. Thanks! http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Encyc...4331120&sr=1-3

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
    “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” George Washington
    "The War on Drugs has no greater enemy than science" Jorge Cervantes

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678