Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    I have to first welcome you to the forum, you'll have no problem fitting in around here. We have a lot of similarities with our growing styles...reading your plants and keeping it simple. It is just a plant afterall...lol. I enjoyed reading your journal. really informative and not loaded with a bunch of bullshit. I like the dryer box, I've been wanting to build my own cabinet for that purpose. Your plants look great , keep it rolling brother

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 885
    Given: 199
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    I have to first welcome you to the forum, you'll have no problem fitting in around here. We have a lot of similarities with our growing styles...reading your plants and keeping it simple. It is just a plant afterall...lol. I enjoyed reading your journal. really informative and not loaded with a bunch of bullshit. I like the dryer box, I've been wanting to build my own cabinet for that purpose. Your plants look great , keep it rolling brother
    Thank You ! and welcome to the party
    I'm diggin' my way... I'm diggin' my way to somethin'... I'm diggin' my way to somethin' better...
    I'm sowing the seeds... I'm sowing the seeds I've taken... I'm sowing the seeds I take for granted...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    This morning I added UVB to my veg room and also changed 2 of the 6500K bulbs out for 2 4100K bulbs to give the veg room a more complete spectrum. I read somewhere in my recent research that if you are breeding and adding UVB it is a good thing to have it in veg as well, we shall see?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm diggin' my way... I'm diggin' my way to somethin'... I'm diggin' my way to somethin' better...
    I'm sowing the seeds... I'm sowing the seeds I've taken... I'm sowing the seeds I take for granted...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I also added one more UVB bulb to the flower area to give it full UVB coverage (was lacking in the center) these bulbs are $32 each and I had to wait as the store where I got em was out for a bit.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    and my CTF was just one day behind the budding Wonderland setting buds in 1 week and 4 days

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Bud structure forming nicely

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    This shot of the Wonderlands this morning shows the increased vigor caused by makin it rain on em yesterday. If you try it, the trick is gettin em there and then not lettin em slow down

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Finally saw red on the PE makin seeds so she got the chop this afternoon

will be movin 3 more into her space now

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 270
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    What exactly do you mean "saw red"? I also see the red in the picture but does this indicate it's a male? How did you take this picture? Sorry I'm a bit of a newb. Everything is looking great! I'll be watching for sure!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcobragt500 View Post
    What exactly do you mean "saw red"? I also see the red in the picture but does this indicate it's a male? How did you take this picture? Sorry I'm a bit of a newb. Everything is looking great! I'll be watching for sure!
    Tis a rare thing that most folks never see. I breed for early translucent amber trichomes. It is the sign of high potency in Sativa Dom hybrids. When you get it the harvest window is different, In strains that DON'T do it you harvest at 40 to 60% cloudy as this is peak THC production for that type variety (usually Indica Dom) For strains that make early amber you look for them to turn red as the sign of peak THC production, I'll post a pic for ya

as for taking the pic I use a bionic eye

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast