Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 885
    Given: 199
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I cut the centers out of the shelves and applied a screen (using hot glue),,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm diggin' my way... I'm diggin' my way to somethin'... I'm diggin' my way to somethin' better...
    I'm sowing the seeds... I'm sowing the seeds I've taken... I'm sowing the seeds I take for granted...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I added fans, a thermostat (controls the heaters) and ceramic lizard heaters,,,,
    I'm diggin' my way... I'm diggin' my way to somethin'... I'm diggin' my way to somethin' better...
    I'm sowing the seeds... I'm sowing the seeds I've taken... I'm sowing the seeds I take for granted...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    There is a hydrometer mounted in the door so I can watch temp & humidity without opening the doors,,,

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Here it is in use, I make piles to get a composting effect as this increases the fermentation process. The buds that come out of it are twice as dense as hung air dried buds. They dry in the chamber then get trimmed and put in jars

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    The blue box has a reostat in it to control the fan speed

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    for cloning I use peat pots filled with Happy Frog soil, once they root I simply plant em in my peat medium. I have a dome/tray setup with a heat mat and temp controller and use a 18 inch 15 watt T8 for light,,,

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I take my clones during the first 3 weeks of flower, it's called Monster Cropping, and it makes fierce little bushes after the clones root and then re-veg. It is my preferred method and requires no training.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    There are pics from previous grows where I shared my light setup here,,,,

http://www.marijuanagrowing.com/show...-Tanning-Booth

in a bit I'll post some previous harvest pics

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Some previous harvest,,,,,,,

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    One more post to get us all caught up LOL, tryin to give a foundation of the things I do differently and why

these pics are from my veg area, these are the plants currently in flower taken weeks ago

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast