Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I have a ? About my plants pls help i have pics

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,155
    Given: 7,314
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...the answer is parmesan, or at least that is as good an answer as any for the question you have asked.

...do you need pictures to make my point more clear?

...in the future i would recommend that you share more specific information on your issue if you expect useful advice coming back, the more info and pics you share the better.

peace, SOG

20170202_091102-1.jpg

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I wasgoing to give more info and pics just waiting to see if i get a reply and now i dont know how to post pics on this forum

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,155
    Given: 7,314
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...look at the box you type into, at the top is a row of formatting buttons, the third from the right is the one for uploading pictures.

good luck, SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,526
    Given: 583
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    What strain was common imports of Colombian in early 70's around Oregon? Colombian Gold or Colombian Black?
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 222
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    wil having rain on the plants will effect the plants grow?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 706
    Given: 1,196
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @DBoii
    Rain on the plants is OK ��. If they are flowering (buds) rain is NO GOOD ��.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I have a quick question. In a greenhouse, outdoors, before June, how long should I have lights on to keep them in veg, and what should the light intensity be? I figure only a couple hours are needed, and would a 315 Ceramic metal halide per 5x5 space be enough for keeping the plants from flowering? Or better yet, what lights are best for keeping plants from flowering that you can spread out evenly over the canopy, I'm assuming that 315 ceramic metal halide is more than enough for 5x5 space, but if you could give me an answer on this one I would really appreciate it.

I'm curious of anyone who has actual experience with supplemental lights in a greenhouse and which are enough to keep plants from flowering, I assume they don't need to be that strong, but am curious what people typically use.

My medical greenhouse is a couple thousand square feet. What lights are typically used to keep plants from flowering in that kind of space?

Thanks
    Last edited by buffalo soldier; 03-09-2018 at 09:19 PM.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, I live right by a lake where lots of Canada geese reside. A quick google search says goose manure has an npk of 2-4-2. Would this make good fertilizer or compost tea ingredient for flowering? Would I need to compost/vermicompost it first? Also, does rabbit manure need composting?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 706
    Given: 1,196
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Toft
    Thats a great question worthy of further research. I do not know personally but i find the question intriguing. I know that manure is added to a compost pile during winter to alkow ut to break down (compost) naturally. Like all the microbes and things need to get in there and break things down even more. I would say right now...do not add to it u til we find put if manure needs to be composted before adding to soil.

Quick search showed this

Goose manure is about 77% water and has a fertilizing value of about 2-4-2 when dried. That means a lot of high quality phosphate, which is hard to find in plant-based compost. Of course, goose poop is a bit too strong to apply directly to your plants, but you can either add it to your compost pile for a dose of nitrogen or mix with mulch for a spring boost around perennials. Another alternative would be to water down the goose poop to make a manure tea for feeding house plants, especially greedy eaters like dwarf citrus.

So like all manures it is too hot to start with. Chalk full of amoniacal nitrogen. I am sure further research will back up what i found 1st time.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast