Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Founder
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,490
    Given: 3,258
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Ask Me a Question

0 Not allowed!
    Here is the forum to ask me questions. I will do my best to give quick answers to questions. I'm busy a lot and do not have time to do new research on everything. Many of the questions will also be answered by members and so many questions are answered in my books. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Please REVIEW The Cannabis Encyclopedia on amazon. Thanks! http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Encyc...4331120&sr=1-3

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
    “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” George Washington
    "The War on Drugs has no greater enemy than science" Jorge Cervantes

alex838

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Jorge, I have question for you? Do you now something about co2 tablets,does cannabis obsorb co2 from roots sistem?
    There is tablets co2 that you can put in water and woter them.
    Thanks

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Jorge.
    I have one question about your books.
    I am german and could'nt find "Marijuana Horticulture the indoor/outdoor Medical growers Bible" in my language..
    does it get released in the future--and if yes.....when?
    thx

Marijuana Growing Founder
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,490
    Given: 3,258
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    You have touched a nerve! Translating in German costs 0,12 euro per word. And Germans are very precise, which means more expensive editing of the translation. Producing a book in German is super expensive, translation, layout and design, printing, etc.

Complications with translation and distribution have stopped the project.

Now I am making the new update to the bible and we may translate it. Costs still run very, very high, and it takes about one year to translate an entire book.

I would like to give a firm answer, but, rather than giving a firm date, I would rather tell you the truth. . . I am not sure.

Please REVIEW The Cannabis Encyclopedia on amazon. Thanks! http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Encyc...4331120&sr=1-3

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
    “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” George Washington
    "The War on Drugs has no greater enemy than science" Jorge Cervantes

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, My question is about seeds. I recieved an 1/8 of really good bud, It was called Nona purple and found 15 good healthy seeds.
    Question: will the seeds produce buds with similar seed growth? I'm not interested in the seeds.
    Thank you for your time.

Marijuana Growing Moderator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,793
    Given: 774
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Well nice bag of seeds. There are a few things that could happen. Making you have seeds. You have a male in the room. The strain is weak in the genos. Making it easy to herm. Or you really stress it out and it hermed. Other then that you shouldnt get seeds. Most i have ever found was 2 unplantable seeds from a sencamia grow.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 335
    Given: 90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi 707!

Lemme see if I've got this straight. Warlock's answer is correct to the grower. But if I understand what you are saying, you obtained a bag of bud and when you broke it up for a smoke, you found a total of 15 seeds in the bud.

You liked the smoke and want to know about planting the good, healthy seeds without ending up with more seeds from the plants.

First, read what Warlock wrote again. There are certain things you have to do to with a plant to end up with seeds, one of which is pollinating.

There are a few posts in this forum that deal with both growing for seed and avoiding seeds - both of which are informative to avoid seeds - but before using the forum search I urge you to perform an Internet search using the following phrases to start. As you read along, you'll find more phrases to search:

growing marijuana from seeds

avoiding seeds in marijuana

keeping males out of a marijuana grow

Hugs and good luck with your research! If you run into a brick wall, send me a PM, 'k?
    Babies: Concentrate on good roots, building the base on which the plants will grow.
    Teens: Train without killing their spirit, encouraging the attributes the plants were born with.
    Flower: Tend them gently with love in their old age so they go out with dignity and glory.
    Finally: Have the patience to cure their fruit like fine wine.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Warlock, Thanks Outtasight, I didnt grow the strain myself the name is Nona purps. I grow from clone only right now. I tried seed one time and had good luck. I have some farming to do.

Thank you both.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Jorge,
    Gnats have become a problem in my grow room, I'm totally organic except for lighting.
    I read about a plant called sundew (Drosera adelae). Any thoughts or experiences?
    Thanks, Tokin Tony

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    is there any way of recgonizing in a very early stage of the plant wether is male and female? i ask this cause i have 5 plants and they where planted pretty much about the same time,and you know the very first leaves once the seed opens 4 of them are longer and 1 those leafs are rounder and the plant in self i is bigger than the rest, so i´m thinking that 1 is male and the other 4 are females a will take photos of it and post them so you can see , and its outdoor,

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast