Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Thread: Bonza Seeds

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,993
    Given: 1,511
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bonza Seeds

0 Not allowed!
    http://bonzaseeds.com/ I came across this seed company, their site seems good but has anyone had any experience with them
    There Are A Few Things I Hate In This World And Cannabis Certainly Is NOT One Of Them,
    Whoever Said Cannabis Is Bad For You Must Of Been High On Ignorance!!!

Live Each Day As Your Last And Live For The Moment For Tomorrow Is Not Promised And You Never Know When You Will Be Taken From This World

Grow Safe

PuffRyder

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Coming in late on this, but I have used them 3x. They held up their end, but the last shipment was held in customs for 28 days. I was sweating bullets the whole time. The only reviews I have to date are AK-47, Hindu Kush and Critical Yumboldt. All popped, and the CY tastes particularly good. I've started some White Widow, we'll see how that goes. Hope this late response helps.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 265
    Given: 195
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Used em once for an order came it thru no issues. Run by some Aussies out of Manchester UK I believe.
    I don't have a problem with coffee, I just have a problem if I don't have coffee.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I've used bonza 3 times now I'm from Australia btw, first 2 shipments were quick within a week. 3rd took a couple weeks but I'm happy with them out of 12 seeds I've popped 9 waiting till later to pop the other 3 but I only had one NL auto from vision seeds that was all queer and only grew 2cm but apart from that they are alright a Little bit expensive but it is extra stealthy I am looking to buy from another side just to shop around,,,, ya know