Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 499
    Given: 221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey mate Getting a high thc strain is one thing but getting the absolute most out of it is another storie but the highest thc ive seen is a lab result subcool posted the the blue page Screenshot_2016-01-08-13-14-27.png

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 459
    Given: 381
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Are you guys really having trouble getting stoned? LOL. I just don't share the lust for going after the extreme thc levels. I'm not criticizing, just throwing in my two cents. I'm so much more interested in the taste and smell than I am super high thc levels. When you get in the low 20s you're already doing good. Enjoy it a little bit. If it's not strong enough smoke more . When you sell to a dispensary they don't test it before they agree to your price. They look at it and they smell it. That's what they do because that's what the vast majority of smokers do to identify their favorites. Most around here do test it before they sell it , but that happens after you walk away with a deal. Well to each his own though, I have respect for all of ya .

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,507
    Given: 1,625
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Not even 20%

spunch4.jpg

Two hits of this, your running outside Naked!
    Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 500
    Given: 92
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Best strain to ever come out of B.C Canada is B.C God bud. THC content usually around 30%. 54% THC in a flower is ridiculous. Even if it were true I probably wouldn't enjoy them.
    FG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 9,531
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I believe it was @Sconeofark who posted a thread about this... (sorry scone if Im mistaken) but it isnt just THC that plays a part in getting high. it is the combination of all the cannabinoids together. Look at the stuff scone has posted above and it is only testing at 20%... These companies that are posting extremely high percentages of THC. are using that as another ploy to get you to bite...
    Yesterday is the history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why its called the present.
    - Someone cool said that.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I have been working with a Abducted 1399 hybrid Sativa dominate .. I have not had it tested but its up in the 30's but as far as effects ...its hard core weed . I also have the king tut at 33 % ,but any breeder could have seen this strain coming up . with a off spring from AK47 .

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,234
    Given: 417
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I'm in the 'it's the sum total of the cannabinoids' camp, as opposed to just high THC. Having said that; Dr. Greenthumb's Iranian Diesel consistently comes in over 20% THC and the highest i've heard is 27%. Nice 'up' effect. The doc's Oh Zone Chemo dominant pheno can really mess you up, and i've had more than one friend say they were hung over the morning after; can be quite trippy, and a good pain reliever. Black Destroyer, from Original Sensible Seeds is another nice tasting, hard hitting strain.

IMO, different people react differently to strains though and the key is to find what works for you.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,007
    Given: 9,545
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    54% is total bull shit. Maybe in an extract but a flower it's not going to happen.

Ok High Times tests the finest and from the widest area of anyplace on earth here is what they say for 2017 http://hightimes.com/grow/the-strong...on-earth-2017/

How about 2016 http://hightimes.com/strains/the-str...on-earth-2016/

Highest THC ever recorded

These days if you want to find the highest THC percentage, you won’t see it in any 3 kings strain, or wifi OG or whatever wifi strain you dig on, or even the white strain. Not unless the flower is processed into a highly refined extract, or better yet, an isolate of some sort. If you have THC distillate or THCA isolate, then ideally, it should be the closest substance you can get into your endocannabinoid system that has the highest THC ever recorded. Also remember that if it’s THCA, you’ll need to multiply by .877 to account for the amount of THCA to THC conversionloss. At least that was the number last I checked.
    So anyone saying they have something over 30% they are full of shit unless it is isolated and concentrated.

Muk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12