Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two strains with THC percentages of 54% and 53% ?!?!

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Jorge,
    I have been researching marijuana strains for over one year now, mostly with either 'Seedfinder.com' or the newer 'Leafly.com' sites.
    They have very cool "charts, similar to the "Periodic Chart of Elements", which we all saw in High School/College. [You know the chart.....Iron, Copper, Oxygen, Helium etc].

I just read of a Canadian company, named, BC Seeds, and they list the following strains, and their corresponding UNBELIEVABLE THC Percentages.

(Ever hear of any of these strains)?

Pit Bull (or Pashmina) 33-36% THC
    Euphoria Unlimited 36% THC
    Oracle Bud 45% THC
    Infinity Bliss Bud 49%THC
    Infinity Bud 53.5%THC
    Annihilation Bud 54.3% THC

The highest THC numbers that I have ever seen are between 23% and 26%.

Can those 53% & 54% figures be Believed???

* Here's the 'rub' for thoses seeds however...I checked their prices, and it came back with another Unbelievable number.....$7,000.00 for 10 seeds.

Are these people for Real????!!!!
    I'm just a Poor Weed Farmer, and couldn't afford those seeds in 10,000 years!!!

Curious in CT...

StonedWoodsman

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,529
    Given: 3,100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I doubt there are strains with anything close to that. I would have to see it to believe. Just like big foot...

I dont know how they test, but 50%thc it would have to look like hash on a stick.

I am super happy with anything @ 10- 20% level.
    ​"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

シードマスター

Marijuana Growing Founder
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,489
    Given: 3,258
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    LOL!! You are right these percentages are UNBELIEVABLE . . . 100% BS!

If it is not too much trouble, could you please ask them to come to our forum and post how they arrived at such unbelievable percentages?

I also find the two sites, www.seedfinder.com and www.leafly.com to be lacking for allowing such irresponsible posting. You might want to mention this to whoever is managing these sites. They are doing a disservice to our community.

Please REVIEW The Cannabis Encyclopedia on amazon. Thanks! http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Encyc...4331120&sr=1-3

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
    “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” George Washington
    "The War on Drugs has no greater enemy than science" Jorge Cervantes

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,182
    Given: 1,951
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    This came up a while back, regarding "BC Seeds", and their incredible THC #'s. It seems that in spite of the "unreal" pricing for their seeds, they ARE "sold out"!! ROFLMAO!
    I can only assume that Donald Trump, and Warren Buffet have gone into weed farming!
    But seriously, it's best to avoid and not be taken in by ridiculous claims from folks with no real credibility.
    Good luck & good grow.......GrassDaddy

BTW: Excellent idea Jefe... I'm going to their site and give an "invite"!
    Last edited by GrassDaddy; 08-19-2013 at 07:44 PM.
    "Our God given right to consume cannabis was "stolen" some 70 odd years ago ........
    And NOW, we reclaim this right by our sheer numbers.........
    GROW ON .... My Brothers ....................... GrassDaddy™"

"there are NO "stupid" questions.... however, sometimes the answers can be pretty lame........"

Most of the time, Youth & Skill are trumped by Old Age & Treachery!

"You can lead a jerk to knowledge, but you can't make him think!"....GrassDaddy

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,182
    Given: 1,951
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "Our God given right to consume cannabis was "stolen" some 70 odd years ago ........
    And NOW, we reclaim this right by our sheer numbers.........
    GROW ON .... My Brothers ....................... GrassDaddy™"

"there are NO "stupid" questions.... however, sometimes the answers can be pretty lame........"

Most of the time, Youth & Skill are trumped by Old Age & Treachery!

"You can lead a jerk to knowledge, but you can't make him think!"....GrassDaddy

Minipops

0 Not allowed!
    The highest recorded THC that I've ever heard of, and believed, was a busted grow in Surrey British Columbia back in the 90's. The marijuana was tested at a RCMP drug testing facility in Burnaby B.C and was recorded at 29% THC. It was a story on the 6 O'Clock BCTV news.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 499
    Given: 221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I just harvested Pyramid Seeds Tutankhamon and they claim to up around the 30 percent and its really good smoke but no where near what they claim

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Cervantes View Post
    I also find the two sites, www.seedfinder.com and www.leafly.com to be lacking for allowing such irresponsible posting. You might want to mention this to whoever is managing these sites. They are doing a disservice to our community.
    Hi Jorge, Hi all...

I'm JoAn from www.seedfinder.eu (i think you was takling about our page, not *.com)...
    The "seedbank" you are talking about (BC Seeds) is a old and well known spam, all their "strains" are a rippoff with unbelievable prices and have nothing to do with reality. Because of this - for sure - i do not list them in our strain database - but i warn all people at our review pages about them! (http://en.seedfinder.eu/seedbanks/reviews/bcseeds_com/)

greetings and see you later,
    JoAn

Marijuana Growing Founder
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,489
    Given: 3,258
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    Hi jo.an,

Thanks for the clarification.

We all appreciate your attention to this detail.

Please REVIEW The Cannabis Encyclopedia on amazon. Thanks! http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Encyc...4331120&sr=1-3

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
    “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” George Washington
    "The War on Drugs has no greater enemy than science" Jorge Cervantes

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Now that we have this cleared up......can anyone point me in the direction of a true THC beast?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast