Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Founder
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,489
    Given: 3,258
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Please Read and Add to the List

0 Not allowed!
    This is a list that I started so that you and I can answer cultivation questions better. Many of the questions I receive in the Questions to Jorge forum do not provide enough information for me to give an answer. I also notice that we must go back and forth requesting information and it is doled out little at a time. All of this is counterproductive and time consuming.

Right now I have a few minutes to start the list, but do not have enough time to make it in detail. This is where you all come in. Please add to the list. When the list is complete, I will clean it up and publish it on the forum. I will ask everybody who asks a question to fill out the list.

The list will serve three purposes. (1) it will provide us with enough information to answer questions properly. (2) it will help the gardener asking the question organize their thoughts and often answer their own questions. (3) this mental process will help us all become better cannabis cultivators and better advisors.

First and foremost it is essential to include a foto or as many fotos as possible. Turn off HP sodium lamps before taking fotos so that the color rendition of the foliage is more accurate. Fotos that are in focus make it easier to diagnose problems.

Air or atmospheric conditions
    1. Temperature both day and night
    2. Relative humidity both day and night
    3. CO2 level - pertains to indoors (optional expensive to measure)

Light source and details
    1. Lamp type - HP sodium, metal halide, LED, CFL, Fluorescent, Plasma
    2. Natural sunlight - hours of direct sunlight
    3. Intensity of light in footcandles or lux at plant canopy
    4. Photoperiod - hours of total darkness and light plant receives in 24 hours

Water
    1. Native or raw water pH and EC/ppm
    2. Temperature of water day and night

Growing medium
    1. Soil - describe and list what you know
    2. Soilless mix - describe and list what you know
    3. Hydroponic medium - type and description
    3. pH of medium
    4. Growing medium temperature

Nutrients
    1. Composition - list of contents, what is in it and sources if possible
    2. Expiration date on label
    3. List of brands and specific types of nutrients being used

Please note that each of the five things above account for 20% of the whole equation. Too often gardeners concentrate on "nutrients" because this is what they are taught by advertisers who condition cannabis gardeners consumption habits.

Please include as many other details as possible including:
    1. Container size, shape and construction material
    2. Irrigation type and frequency
    3. Location of outdoor plants - list any trees or other plants nearby
    4. Anything that you have changed recently that may have affected growth
    5. Send fotos and make sure they are in focus.

There are all kinds of other questions too. Please include the above information and the following:
    1. Pests - insects, mites, worms, etc. Send a foto of damage or the pest
    2. Disease - Send foto of damage and make sure it is in focus.
    3. Cultural problems - slow growth, weird growth, etc. - send a foto of entire plant and of foliage too. If possible sent fotos of the same plants that were taken in the past. The longer the historical record, the better.
    4. Nutrients - Send a foto of the damage

Please REVIEW The Cannabis Encyclopedia on amazon. Thanks! http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Encyc...4331120&sr=1-3

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
    “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” George Washington
    "The War on Drugs has no greater enemy than science" Jorge Cervantes

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,529
    Given: 3,100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Should make it a sticky under infirmary

Marijuana Growing Founder
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,489
    Given: 3,258
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

0 Not allowed!
    Hi members,

Please take a look at this list and add to it. The thread has been up several days and just 26 views. This list is designed to help yourself and others.

¡Thanks!

Please REVIEW The Cannabis Encyclopedia on amazon. Thanks! http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Encyc...4331120&sr=1-3

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
    “Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!” George Washington
    "The War on Drugs has no greater enemy than science" Jorge Cervantes

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 137
    Given: 52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I just saw this one Jorge... In my opinion this list looks pretty complete. That's about all of the information I would request if trying to help someone. Maybe something about air flow (like a yes or no check box) or fan size comparative to room size. Or about whether or not there is proper intake (bottom) and exhaust (top) locations... other than that I got nothing
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson, 1914

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,365
    Given: 291
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    no need to add a thing, the list is simple and concise.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 1,681
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    i believe what mr cervantes is meaning by adding is he set out the basics of info to cover and would like us to share details as to the exactness of these things listed if i am right, like more information and pictures for topic listed in the list.
    There Are A Few Things I Hate In This World And Cannabis Certainly Is NOT One Of Them,
    Whoever Said Cannabis Is Bad For You Must Of Been High On Ignorance!!!

Live Each Day As Your Last And Live For The Moment For Tomorrow Is Not Promised And You Never Know When You Will Be Taken From This World

Grow Safe

PuffRyder

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 1,681
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Air or atmospheric conditions

1-daytime ideal temperatures 24-25 (celcius) 75-77 (fahrenheit)
    ideal night time temperatures are 22 (celcius) 71 (fahrenheit

2= ideal humidity percentage should be 30%-49%, idealy you do not want to go above having a 50% humidity
    but sometimes this can differ from strain to strain

3- co2 levels to use should be 1,000 ppm-1,200 ppm naturally
    There Are A Few Things I Hate In This World And Cannabis Certainly Is NOT One Of Them,
    Whoever Said Cannabis Is Bad For You Must Of Been High On Ignorance!!!

Live Each Day As Your Last And Live For The Moment For Tomorrow Is Not Promised And You Never Know When You Will Be Taken From This World

Grow Safe

PuffRyder

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 74
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Jorge, your list looks pretty complete. be aware that phone pics (with gps on) can be back tracked to you if you arent careful

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    That is not to much to ask of some one...Who better to ask...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Temps day 23/26 tops night 15/18 humidity day 50/65 night 25/40 co2? Don't bova I've two mantis wings wiv 600watt dual band hps an a dual band cfl 300watt I done a 20/4 lights on in vegs for three two four mths vegs on that now them are on 12/12 no normal light at all them get don't do or no now of the other water is on tap ph7.4/7.6 fresh I ph two 6.0 two 6.3 that's it temps I don't do just leave it 24 hours two warm up abit two the grow room ish I guess May b not that high??? All I no is it's bio canna soil it's ph is 8 on them sick in soil testers I use only bio veg bio riz bio floes bio boost an today just got plant magic cal.mag I use 45 ltr pot plastic the r pic in the new bie bit wot I think u seen yesterday day that's the best I can do I'm starting two put the lot down on file now everythink been to slow on it doh but I'm tryin an will keep doin so so don't give up on me if I don't get it the first time round an I don't get how to work the forum 100% yet lol thanx bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast