Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this pH variations or calcium deficiency?

0 Not allowed!
    temperature - Ok
    humidity - Ok
    pH - one day still 6.45 but rest of week 5.5 to 6.3. (maybe can be)
    ppm - Ok
    feed - General Hydroponics, flora series micro, grow, bloom and rapidstart in this week. I believe there is no calcium and magnesium in these fertilizers

can you help me?

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4047.jpgIMG_4047.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    i use drip irrigation hydro

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 377
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Hide on bush

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog...ency-table-n88

Great pics showing deficiencies. I skimmed through the pics and info and from what i can gather it MAY be either sulfur or magnesium deficiency. Since you run hydro i am aware that the rez needs to run at a lower pH than soil is expected to maintain. I am also aware that pH swings can temporarily lock out macro & micro nutrients. Yet if your pH is as you say it is, probably not lock out but a deficiency. Just a thought. What ever you do DONT slam it with what you THINK the fix is. Just ease it in to its diet and see if NEW GROWTH responds postively.
    Last edited by Patient puffer; 03-14-2018 at 12:43 AM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you so very much Patient puffer. You know the importance of foliar fertilizer?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Any plant can benefit from foliar feeding. It is a great and speedy way to apply a LIGHT FERTILIZER SOLUTION. i habe foliar fed my plants on numerous occasions. It is amazing how quickly you will see your plamt resond to this type of feeding. It allows it to pass through the STOMATA underneath of the leaf.
    1)research and find a safe concentration of the fertilizer you are using.

2) when mixing solution use a drop of ORGANIC dish soap. The soap acts as a surfectant to break up the SURFACE TENSION of the water allowing it more properly coat the leaf.

3) spray the UNDERSIDES of the leaves. This is where the stomata are and has more effect absorbing there.

4) spray 1 hr or more before LIGHTS/DAYLIGHT happens. Eater droplets/moisture can cause refraction from lights and burn leaves.

5) Dont feed too often as this can strip away the waxy cuticle that covers the leaves. After feeding one day, be sure to wash it off with regular water the next day. (I have ruined leaves by feeding either TOO RICH or TOO OFTEN.)

6)use a super weak solution. I wish i could remember the concentration i used. I would use Alaska Liquid Kelp and only put 1-2 drops in a 8 oz hand sprayer. + drop of organic dish soap.

7)dont mix up more than 1 fertilizer at a time. I used FISH EMULSION and LIQUID KELP at the same time and showed signs of leaf damage after about 1 month.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/stuffst...r-feeding/amp/

Theres a site that discusses foliar feeding more in depth for you to gain more knowledge. DO NOT EVER TAKE A PERSONS OPINION AS FACT WITHOUT CHECKING IT ON MULTIPLE SITES TO FIND THE CONSENSUS.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I run Hydro... I have used GH in the past... GH DOES have EVERYTHING you need to grow Healthy Plants. I have found that 99% of deficiencies can be corrected with PH management. 5.8 being the BEST ph in Hydro, drifting is OK, as long as it doesnt stay outside 5.6 to 6.0 ph for too long.

Good Luck!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hello The Medscientist! How are you?
    I have used GH during 1 year. Really GH provide all nutrients but, just when i use beyond of basics fertilizers by feedcharge. For exemple the “CaliMAGic”.
    Thank you so for the information of PH variations!
    Thank you too Patient puffer by the information of foliar feeding. Sorry the delay.
    Last edited by Hide on bush; 03-21-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Hide on bush @The Medscientist
    Little tip. If you want to get a member's attention in a post...use the "@" symbol right before their name (no space) otherwise the member has no clue you are addressing them.

P.S. when doing so the member will recieve an email saying they have been mentioned.
    Last edited by Patient puffer; 03-21-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Ok @Patient puffer ! I have one question.
    You know what is this?

IMG_4123.jpg

IMG_4121.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

The temperature is cold in saturday at monday (16C). Maybe can be?
    Just 2 plants have this problem.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Hide on bush
    How far away are your lights? Is it happening on the closest leaves to the lights? Might be a bit too hot. @graygrower had some twisted foilage like that before. Think he said it was russet mites. Not positive how they cause malformed leaves...but they do. If its not heat...check leaves under regular light and see if color of leaves are fine (deficiency) then check leaf tips for burn (over fertilized). Then check back if all those seem fine. Just my thoughts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast