Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Thread: Ffof

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ffof

0 Not allowed!
    I am completing my first grow with fox farms icean forest soil. What is your opinion in fox farms soils and nutrients ?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 185
    Given: 153
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    If it works for you then you are golden. But I've seen many batches of their soil where the nutrients are not consistent and killing crops.over dosing them.

The Bottles there isn't the flucaion.like soils but I wouldn't follow recommend dose. Start at 1/4 dose and see how that goes and increase to 1/2. They are in the business of selling nutrients not growing. If something burns it will set you back 4 weeks while they stablize and heal.

Keep them green
    Muc

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 105
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    The bottles 0f the 2 most popular from ff that I got a while back was a lot stronger, example- 1tsp = apx 325ppm at least in my experience, this new bottle which was a gal., 1 tsp= apx465ppm. So, be aware and always check with a ppm meter. thank God I did. I was diluting like a mofo. Soil I can't say because I mix my own.