Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Pinched Twisted Spotted Leaf Formation?

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Jorge,

First and foremost, thank you for everything you do for the community and the world regarding cannabis. You have been and continue to be a legend in this space and we are all very grateful!

I had a question about one of my girls who is in Veg.

Strain Tangie photoperiod
    Environment - Perfect temps and humidity readings
    Medium Pure coco
    Excellent air movement & ventilation
    LED Grow light
    Feeding/Watering once per day
    PH is the same as all of the other healthy plants

She seems to have a mutation and her leaves are twisting and have some discoloration. The strange thing is there are 10 of these girls at the same stage all growing perfectly healthy in the same environment, same nutes, same everything.

All plants in both flower and veg in the grow space are super healthy and growing beautifully except this one plant.

This plant is the only one out of ten at the same stage that is growing like this. Just wondering if you have come across this before and if I should treat it or remove it from the garden?

Thanks for your advice Jorge!

Best,
    KD

20180227_081436.jpg20180227_081438.jpg20180227_081444.jpg20180227_081453.jpg
    Last edited by kobedawg; 03-01-2018 at 06:08 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,455
    Given: 557
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Looks kind of like the plant had some fast growth where you see the light greenish yellow and the looking normal sections were going along for the ride trying to get their share of nutrition while being downstream of the rapid growth and high nutrition eating sections. Could be normal except for yellow spots. Bugs or nutrient spills on leaves possibly. There's also maybe the watering periods should be so the plants have ample water when they want it. Maybe try having 2 times a day watering in case it's the plant wanting water at night or morning for it's transpiration cycles.

If you start any variety of plant on full strength hydroponics nutrients expect to see a plant looking like a person that just drank the sourest lemonade
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Tropical, I made the decision to chop her down. The rest of the garden is in fantastic shape no bugs, leaf issues, etc so I figured better safe than sorry! Thank you so much for the note on what this could be, I truly appreciate it! Happy growing and sowing!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 12
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah I'm with tropical I would have left it I've had a lot of plants like that and they come out of it eventually doesn't hurt him a bit.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 24
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah you should have kept it and watched it. So u can experience what happens. But now we will never know.