Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: hello

  1. #1
    Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    hello


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks first of all,I have taken I'm several tops from this page for a while now and want to thank you all for those. Honestly never joined because I didn't know how. Put have few questions about a USA seed bank southern Oregon are the reputable and ship to all fifty states?

  2. #2
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Far East bay California
    Posts
    234
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 280
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    @midIN
    Welcome and nice to have you as a member. I personally havr never dealt with a seed bank. Is the company's name southern Oregon? Or is that where this company is located?

  3. #3
    Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patient puffer View Post
    @midIN
    Welcome and nice to have you as a member. I personally havr never dealt with a seed bank. Is the company's name southern Oregon? Or is that where this company is located?
    Yes the company name is southern Oregon seed bank. They
    have great prices and deals along with reviews but hard to get a answer for my question Even my friends in Oregon can't seem to get on. Payment options are money order only.

  4. #4
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Far East bay California
    Posts
    234
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 280
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    @midIN
    Personally if i was going to try and start using a seed bank i would overlook a company asking great prices but no reviews. Or just make a small purchase and see. If i was about to drop $60+ on seeds i would spend more and go for a tried and true company. One with many reviews and many satisified customers. If it seems too giod to be true, it may just be that. Plus you want to use one that has great customer service. Cuz if something DOES go wrong you want someone addressing your concerns sincerely.

    And check this out.
    http://www.marijuanagrowing.com/show...ocal-USA-Seeds

    Check that. @Runamuk 1 has used the company. Not only is he a great contributer to this site, so i completely trust his input....he gave a good review.

  5. #5
    Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patient puffer View Post
    @midIN
    Personally if i was going to try and start using a seed bank i would overlook a company asking great prices but no reviews. Or just make a small purchase and see. If i was about to drop $60+ on seeds i would spend more and go for a tried and true company. One with many reviews and many satisified customers. If it seems too giod to be true, it may just be that. Plus you want to use one that has great customer service. Cuz if something DOES go wrong you want someone addressing your concerns sincerely.

    And check this out.
    http://www.marijuanagrowing.com/show...ocal-USA-Seeds

    Check that. @Runamuk 1 has used the company. Not only is he a great contributer to this site, so i completely trust his input....he gave a good review.
    Yes i will be looking at the site thank you.i ended up trying seedsman due to it's suggested times on few of these forums or texts are called. They seem to be on par so far for my small test run. But after the dentist appointment o have some questions for you or anyone else one soil for autos, will be heading to store around 4 to gather more . My first auto grow have Done photos for almost 7 yrs now and very successful but.u teacher has since passed and he wasn't able to get all the info to me. Thanks again

  6. #6
    Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by midIN View Post
    Yes i will be looking at the site thank you.i ended up trying seedsman due to it's suggested times on few of these forums or texts are called. They seem to be on par so far for my small test run. But after the dentist appointment o have some questions for you or anyone else one soil for autos, will be heading to store around 4 to gather more . My first auto grow have Done photos for almost 7 yrs now and very successful but.u teacher has since passed and he wasn't able to get all the info to me. Thanks again
    Well they contacted me today and was sorry for the wait and are gracious to help me out.Social media site seems to be the best way to reach them at

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top