Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Sorts from Georgia,europe

0 Not allowed!
    Hey guys. i am from georgia and i want to say everyone something.

In Georgia we have a lot of sorts. but some of them are very strong. like one draw and you are high next 3-4 hrs or more.(no one can smoke one roll) i collected about 3k seeds and coming in USA next 3 month. if anyone interesed in Please PM me.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,454
    Given: 555
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Might check laws. California is legal but other international airport entry states I am uncertain about. Thing is customs officials are federal and don't care what state laws are concerning seeds and smoke. Between states travel also has some strange laws. Then there is seeds being considered organic substances or food related that could lead to confiscation at the least. Maybe the NORML website could have info on transportation of seeds through an international port.

NORML main page. http://norml.org/

NORML contact page. http://norml.org/contact-us

The legal questions seems the best answer.

If the seeds are at all imported I am certain they need to be cleaned of all THC and such residue. Possibly a few quick hydrogen peroxide rinsing offs would make sure.

Have fun in your travels.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I'm dying to go somewhere this spring but there are so many options, I don't know what to choose! Georgia is one of that destination I'm mostly thinking about? I'm going to view more here https://rove.me/to/georgia but I hope to here more advices from native Georgian

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjalover2 View Post
    Hey guys. i am from georgia and i want to say everyone something.

In Georgia we have a lot of sorts. but some of them are very strong. like one draw and you are high next 3-4 hrs or more.(no one can smoke one roll) i collected about 3k seeds and coming in USA next 3 month. if anyone interesed in Please PM me.
    Interested in your proposal, wrote in pm.