Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to see how im doing

0 Not allowed!
    So I have these 4 that have survived out of 8 they were from seeds and they have grown well in natures organic potting soil from miracle gro with some pearlite. I know you can hate on me for the medium choice but i was rushing to do this and im a newbie. There have been branches that have been growing between fan leaves and have been fed with kelp plant food solution diluted in a gallon of RO ph-ed at 6.4. Occasionally watered with ph 5.5 sterile distilled water. Plants droop cause of the cold but pick up in the morning like nothing happened and leaves are looking nice and green. Just want to know what to expect in the next couple of weeks or months. Some of the leaves have had a sticky feel to them but carry the smell of the plant itself, no shine but seem very healthy to me. Any thoughts?

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry for the repetitive photos messed up my post on this phone im using.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,426
    Given: 529
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    They look healthy.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.