Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Week 5 Flowering, 2 Sick Plants

0 Not allowed!
    I have 2 female Northern Lights that I grew from seed. They are 5 weeks from when they started showing sex in the form of pistils. This is my first indoor grow, I had an outdoor grow before this that got completely annihilated by spider mites during flowering and never recovered. I decided to switch to indoor and bought a 3' × 2' tent and 2 of the 300 watt galaxy hydro LED panels. I also have an exhaust fan, and am running passive intake. My soil is Fox Farm Ocean Forest, and I'm using Earth Juice nutes (grow, bloom, catalyst, micro, cal-mag) and also molasses. My temps have been between 70-86 degrees (depending on time of day). The issue started about 2 weeks ago, and has been progressing since. It started with just a few yellow leaves at bottom, then all the leaves started getting light green, and stems started purpling. Now most of my plant is yellow (with some of the lower leaves having brown spots) and purpling is everywhere. Everyone I ask say that my plants are probably 2 weeks from harvest and this is normal, but it seems like it's spreading way too fast especially in the last couple of days! I have tried flushing, am constantly checking and adjusting Ph, and have increased nutes. What am I doing wrong, or is this normal?
    Thanks in advance!

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    CM171126-170213014.jpg[ATTACH=CONFICM171126-165913007.jpg i087575813[ATTACH=CONFIG][/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 21
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Looks to me like it is doing what it is supposed to do. Give them a couple more weeks then enjoy.
    "We are the people our parents warned us about" credit Jimmy Buffett