Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Way to Grow Outdoors - And EASIEST

0 Not allowed!
    Hey guys. I wanted to share some knowledge with you. I have raised rabbits for several years now and I have used their poop as fertilizer. You can't burn your plants and you can literally fill a bucket up with the stuff, plant a seed, and you will have the finest crop you ever seen. The stem will be as thick as your arm and you'll need a saw to cut it down. I have grown like this a lot and it never disappoints. I kid you not when I say I had to cut them down with a saw and throw them on my shoulder and drag them to the house. They were huge.

Anyone else ever use rabbit poop?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,411
    Given: 520
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Nope Might need cockfight spurs on the rabbits to fight the neighborhood cats though.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 160
    Given: 589
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    nagolbud ~ No but my folks have~ I've used goat with the same results as you've had~ also cow horse and```

The only one that is too hot to use and must be watched our for is chicken```

Glad you're having luck~ and have a plentiful source```

seth

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    No man I live in the city in Mexico now and have free range rabbits. They can EASILY fight off cats. Easily man. They are tough. But most city cats are. I went out for an Arizona the other day and my rabbit was sitting next to a cat like literally 1 foot away. Just laying next to each other.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nagolbud View Post
    No man I live in the city in Mexico now and have free range rabbits. They can EASILY fight off cats. Easily man. They are tough. But most city cats are. I went out for an Arizona the other day and my rabbit was sitting next to a cat like literally 1 foot away. Just laying next to each other.
    Such a good little rabbit

You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 160
    Given: 589
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Remember one of the Smothers Brothers had an attack chicken```I think it killed he's brother's rabbit```

seth

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nagolbud View Post
    So where's a good place to take an Arizona then go for some relaxing times? Was looking at Acapulco to waste another week of my life some time.