Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

optimum time to harvest cbd-rich strains?

0 Not allowed!
    i have found lot of conflicting information on this subject. i have read the breeder(s) of harlequin recommend to harvest at 8ish weeks for highest cbd to thc ratio, whereas letting her go for 10 weeks will produce a finished product with more thc than cbd. i have also read that cbd is produced and breaks down faster than thc in a living cannabis plant. this would lead me to conclude that harvesting with a minimal percentage (if any) of amber trichome coloration will yield higher cbd content. but, i have also seen/heard some sources recommend waiting until trichomes are more than 50% amber. i will be flowering several cbd strains soon, and i would like to have my facts straight before i get the ball rolling. any info is appreciated, please provide sources if possible (unless you are jorge, in which case i will take your word for it)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,417
    Given: 524
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Some are different. Ask a grow house.

You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,417
    Given: 524
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.