Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,715
    Given: 2,500
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we have an upload more than one image at a time?

0 Not allowed!
    Posting images here is getting harder and harder it seams. Now one can only select one image at a time to upload as an attachment. It used to be 5 I beleive, 5 would be good. Any way to change that Boss?
    Doobie genetics featured in Weed World issue 131 out now...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2017 Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,426
    Given: 530
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @DoobieDuck

Testing yah using a PC I know you can hold CTRL and mouse over or click the number of files you want uploaded. The 2 below were done that way. Just turn them bluish/highlighted then click upload. You can also select a file then holding the SHIFT key use the arrow keys for which way you want to add files from.

Bird.jpgBlazerscup.jpg
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Tropical many thanks, yes agree that's the way it used to work for me but not any more-I just tried it. You might say it is my pc or keyboard then, but that works for me on other sites still. To clarify, I am talking about managing attachments then add file then choose file. I can only choose one file at a time. I then must upload that file before choosing another...Cheers...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    I then must upload that file before choosing another...Cheers...
    Compatibility mode? Microsoft piling more and more trash on the heap for tunneling friend or foe sure is a pain.

On that webpage based box for uploading pictures there is a link to change to a basic uploader that gives a BROWSE button giving you the regular computer based window to pick files. Right now I don't see anyway to get back to the whatever the other mode of upload is. Maybe it will revert after changing threads....hopefully

OK seems going to another thread the upload box reverted to the initially shown box so you get the 2 options again.
    Last edited by Tropical; 11-13-2017 at 09:15 PM.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Tropical I agree "tunneling friend or foe sure is a pain"..I changed mine in Windows 7 I am running but it did not make a difference. At 63 years old I just can't keep up. Thanks for your trying...

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    @Tropical I agree "tunneling friend or foe sure is a pain"..I changed mine in Windows 7 I am running but it did not make a difference. At 63 years old I just can't keep up. Thanks for your trying...
    I've found after changing to a solid state hard drive most the problems probably resulting from banging on the computer while the hard drive is spinning don't happen as much

Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey @Tropical thanks for the mentions and quotes. I find IC is now doing this as well-unless it is me, but I can on other sites. Can only select one at a time then upload the batch. Hard for someone that shares as many images as I do, the lifeblood of these sites as without images I don't know how they would survive. Peace...