Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to the growing looking for help!

0 Not allowed!
    I am just starting out to grow my first crop. Looking for someone I can refer to when I have questions. Currently I have a 4'x4'x7' tall box built in the man cave of my garage. I live in northern Minnesota so it gets cold out, I try to keep my man cave a minimum of 60° in the winter. I plan on putting a fan an filter on my box for air flow. My main question is what wattage lights I should go? I'm thinking I could use the extra heat for the box. I plan on running Metal halide until they start to flower then hps. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,426
    Given: 529
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I'd try having the box against an interior wall section to get warmth during lights out times. The floor being cool would probably help with proper soil temps. Have fun at it.

Calculates to be 800 watts.
    https://4hydroponics.com/site/calculate-watts

Figures 600-1000 watts
    http://www.organicagardensupply.com/...ould-you-have/
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Runamuk1.0

0 Not allowed!
    Looks like you have your hands full @Tropical.

So how come you get to keep your account? Seems most everyone else has lost their original accounts.

Be nice if this child who is exploiting the holes in the script would find someplace to play.

Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Might have something to do with I'm such a nice guy.....or totally the opposite....or he see's I have a ton of jerks watching my internet traffic, or because they want their internet desk jockey spy back that likes ratting them out when we pull his head out of the water. But then, maybe just lucky sitting here being a fool. Must be a fool.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 163
    Given: 609
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Somedumb is hacking ? Is that what you're saying???

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sethrak View Post
    Somedumb is hacking ? Is that what you're saying???
    There was some sort of hacking going on of peoples passwords changed with accounts being used to post a few times. Then errors in that box for chat at entry page. Whatever else of upsetting guys......and girls. Could even be some sort of bot thing that performs the main functions of screwing things up while it jumps around the internet for where it operates from. Whatever's right? With even Kaspersky being framed by the USA bozo's for hacking people you have to remember our "star" players are just interested in being jerks. Wouldn't doubt it's another test of faking being someone else and being some place else once again. Seems like the fad is fool the state and feds even if it's the same entities. Not that our government could ever be full of criminals......hehehe well....maybe so....well it is.